• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... if your trying to breed eevee/lutions... always give them BITE!...(in Umbreon's case faint attack if you like no-misses... lol) Bite is always great since I tend to see people with pesky psychic types... (Mewtwo, Deoxys, Celebi etc...) I mean my Jolteon will own a lot of psychic types since:
    1. He's fast... way fast... hehehe...
    2. His Special rating is very high compared to the other two (I'm talking about Flareon/Vaporeon hehe...)
    3. He has probably the most decent stats for a non-legendary electric type... especially def... Pikachu/Raichu likes getting KO'd with dig...(I'm SERIOUS... heh!)

When will they ever stop making Eeveelutions?
    Hrm... I think not... as long as the imagination isn't empty... there WILL be more to come...
    3 Eeveelution starters:
    Flareon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon... probably... ahaha...
    for me... it's either Vaporeon or Jolteon... it's one of the two...(They even have "element" Absorb as their pokemon skills... greatness... hehe...)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022

I don't think they will; everyone wants more Eeveelutions, and there's plenty of types to choose from.

3 Eeveelution starters:

Leafeon, Vaporeon, and Flareon. XP Of course it should be grass, water, and fire.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    o kyou can join president showaddy... erm... Can we just call you pres? or sumthin else cuz ur name is loooong.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    But Izy just said yes...
    Anyways Welcome....Pres or whatever you want to be called. :D
    We need new topic....but we used them all up.

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
    Yeah srry when i got on Izy wasnt on but then i saw she replied and then deleted my post srry...

They shallnever ever stop makeing them!

And i say tht Flareon,jolteon and umbreon should be them!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Flareon, Jolteon, and Umbreon isn't a type advantage/disadvantage circle.
    Like Grass, Fire, and Water. They always do that element cirlce thing with those types, so I'd have to say Flareon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon.
    But what I'd like them to make is Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon. My 3 favorites.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah, that makes sense....again we need a new topic...I don't like it when only 2 people are on. There's no lengthy conversations about one thing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I gotta go. Hopefully Izy or someone will comeback soon...
    In the meantime, answer this as a topic.
    What did you think of the new D/P Eeveelutions when you first saw them?
    My reaction was this>>
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    But I'm on! ok new topic: since I'm into music think up a song about eevee. i klnow we did this but you guys are desprate right?

*to the tune of "ya 'girl dog' ya"*

'hey eevee when'd you- "ya mew ya!"
    'did you know that - "ya mew ya!"
    man eevee you're just -"ya ya mew ya!"
    eevee, can i get your autogra- "ya mew ya ya!"
    "get out my face yo! get out my face yo! get out my face yo! get out my face yo!"

'hey eevee can i have ur autograph? did you know you rock? hey why are you turned around? I'm talking to you so you could listen - "ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya mew ya!"

I used mew cuz it was the onyl 1 syllable pokemon i could tihnk of lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    That's a bit hard.... I'll do it, too!!!!!

'hey pok'monz when'd you- "ja eeva'monz ja!"
    'did you know that - "ja eeva'monz ja!"
    man pok'monz you're just -"ja ja eeva'monz ja!"
    pok'monz, can i get your autogra- "ja eeva'monz ja ja!"
    "get out my face ya! get out my face ya! get out my face ya! get out my face ya!"

'hey pok'monz can i have ur autograph? did you know you rock? hey why are you turned around? I'm talking to you so you could listen - "ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja ja eeva'monz jaaaaaah!"

Sorry, I took your idea, Izy, but I changed the song a little bit.

Last edited:

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    WOW! Haven't posted (or read) since yesterday AM. Had to review like 150 posts!
    This group is nothing if not active (and occasionally off topic :surprised:)

Recent Topics:
    - Hopefully never - Long live Eevee!

3 Eeveelution starters
    - You guys have it right. If Nintendo did it, it would be Leafeon, Flareon and Vaporeon.
    - I'd pick Leafeon (why not)

What did you think of the new D/P Eeveelutions when you first saw them?
    - Look how CUTE! I like the Eeveelution in D/P. The way they wag their tails is adorable.

Sorry Izy, I'm not making an Eevee song. It's not that I don't think it's a good idea. It's just not my thing. :nervous:

--------
    Looks like we discussed breeding a little while ago.
    - I've bred lots of Eevee (about 20 so far), but I have not bred for certain moves...yet.

And Finally EV's for Eevee
    - Due to my playing style, I go for Def and Spd. I typically train in caves (zubat for Spd - geodude for Def - and the occasional Machop is nice too).

Whew...I'm caught up...for the moment

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah, we are a bit offtopic....*is worried*

Um...try to make a song like Izy's. What I did was, I copied and pasted it, and changed some of the words. It was easy.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    This group...Off Topic...NEVER!

You've already done the cut/paste idea...Now I'd have to do something original.
    I'll just wait and see what others post (maybe I can cut/paste someone elses idea :shocked:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Just write a poem about Eevee, and then put it to the beat of a song like HOT CROSS BUNS.

Example:
    ( to the beat of Hot Crossed Buns )
    Eevee's good
    Eevee's good
    1 Eevee's good
    2 Eevee's good
    Eevee's good

I know it's not the best...but I tried. And kinda sucked...

Back