• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    No please dont teach it Dig please dont, its so easy to counter seriously anyone could just predicted that swap to any flying type Pokemon and Earthquake does 2x damage to any Pokemon underground

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join Eevee is soo awsome!
    Sure you can join, Eiyuu. Welcome! You have to wait for Izy to add you in the list.
    Eevee picture:
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    That's the first Eevee picture I didn't like al that much...

Dig isn't that good a move. I only use it in Blue version......Yes, I still play the old ones. That just means I'm a hard-core pkmonz fan!! XP

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    I still play some of the older games... Mostly Yellow and Red, but I have Blue. The thingy inside that stores the memory is kinda messed up, so saves don't always last longer than a few days.
    Back on topic(ish):
    I don't know any of my Eevee(lution)s' movesets. And I'm too lazy to check right now. =P

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I only have two Eeveelutions. Umbreon and Espeon. Well in Diamond, I only have two. Overall, I have like 7 Eevee/lutions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Me, too. Ever since the one person I wanted to beat lost his pokemon game, and the school banned electronics at lunch, I stopped playing pokemon. I actually used to breed and trade Eevee's but...I stopped playing.

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    Yeah, at my old school we used to be able to go to a classroom before school started and play card games, GameBoys, whatever. I dunno if they still do it... This was back when Pokemon TCG and Yu-Gi-Oh! were popular.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    We are going WAAAY of topic here, so I'll make a topic.
    What's bad about Eevee?
    I don't know what gender it is. It looks half like a girl, and half like a guy. :shocked:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    He kinda does. Wow I haven't been here in a while... That was a lot to read. yeah that was a previous topic so I'm gunna change it.

Can you tihnk of: Any songs that remind you of eevee?

None right now. bUt I'll get back on that,

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    whoaaaaaaaaa they dooooooooo. i know what song reminds me of eevee cept i can't tihn kof the name :|

Back