• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Devil_Silver

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    If Ash Ketchum caught an Eevee, what do you think it would evolve into?
    Jolteon!
    To not waste the Thunder Stone he was going to use on Pikachu!

Now THAT makes sense, huh?

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Yeah, you're right, but I wish he'd get a Jolteon and throw away that pikachu that is really getting on my nerves...its....voice.....scares......me........

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    To be a Giratina, you're remarkably easily scared :P

Yes, a Jolteon would be cool. But I rather think he'd use it like a cool version of Aipom. Like a substitute/partner for Pikachu sometimes.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Espeon. I don't think Ash has had a psychic type... has he? Well, if he has, he hasn't had very many. I think psychic would be a challenge for him to train. It'd also deal with those Poison and Fighting types very easily ^^

Quidoo

Years
    Espeon. I don't think Ash has had a psychic type... has he? Well, if he has, he hasn't had very many. I think psychic would be a challenge for him to train. It'd also deal with those Poison and Fighting types very easily ^^

Yeah, but does Ash really seem like he would use a psychic type? I don't really. He seems more of a 'brute force' trainer with his thunderbolts and razor leafs.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah, but does Ash really seem like he would use a psychic type? I don't really. He seems more of a 'brute force' trainer with his thunderbolts and razor leafs.

Yeah, I must agree. Ash likes his attacking style rather than playing around with psychic abilities.

Would Espeon look good with Ash? Hm.. only sorta IMO.

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
    I think he would probably just leave it as an Eevee, or he would ask it what it wanted to evolve into. That's how he decided not to evolve Pikachu in that one episode. He asked it, and it said no, so he didn't.
    Sidenote: Izy asked me to tell y'all that she won't be online for a while. She's got lots of projects for school and whatnot that she needs to work on.
    Sidesidenote: SCHOOL IS POINTLESS!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes, Red had an Espeon, which would make it likely that Ash would have one. But Red and Ash are very unlike as persons... ^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yes, Red had an Espeon, which would make it likely that Ash would have one. But Red and Ash are very unlike as persons... ^^

Well, they're similar in a few ways... but yeah, are meant to be portrayed different since one's the anime and the other manga (which has more weird things happening).

I didn't know Red had an Espeon... D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Red had (in G/S/C) Charizard (Green's), Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Gyarados, Poliwrath and Espeon ^^

Quidoo

Years
    Red had an Espeon in G/S/C? Why don't I remember that......
    Let's see..... he had Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise...... And I know he did have some others, but I don't remember Espeon......

He had Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Pikachu, Snorlax and Espeon! :)

@Fabledawn: Huh? Did he!? :S

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh... well yes in the end, he had got Venusaur back, and he'd borrowed Charizard and Blastoise. But Pika was with Yellow until the very end. And Espeon was with Red to the springs where he met Sabrina. So.... for the most part of G/S/C I'd say he had Charizard and Espeon, but not Venusaur or Pikachu.
    He had Snorlax as well, but the other three, Poli, Gyara and Aerodactyl I'm not sure of course^^

Quidoo

Years
    Oh... well yes in the end, he had got Venusaur back, and he'd borrowed Charizard and Blastoise. But Pika was with Yellow until the very end. And Espeon was with Red to the springs where he met Sabrina. So.... for the most part of G/S/C I'd say he had Charizard and Espeon, but not Venusaur or Pikachu.
    He had Snorlax as well, but the other three, Poli, Gyara and Aerodactyl I'm not sure of course^^

Are you talking about something other than the game? Like the manga or something? :)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

I read that section of the manga so long ago, I've completely forgotten it.

Was the Espeon actually his own and not borrowed?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ Giratina guy ^^ No, I mean Jasondude Yes, I'm talking bout the manga, sorry!^^'

@Pachi In R/B/Y he kinda saved an Eevee that TR had experimented on so it could turn into any of the three original forms and then turn back into Eevee.... remember? It stayed with him after Yellow saga, and became an Espeon. Yes, it's his own.

Quidoo

Years
    @ Giratina guy ^^ No, I mean Jasondude Yes, I'm talking bout the manga, sorry!^^'

@Pachi In R/B/Y he kinda saved an Eevee that TR had experimented on so it could turn into any of the three original forms and then turn back into Eevee.... remember? It stayed with him after Yellow saga, and became an Espeon. Yes, it's his own.

No need to apologise :D
    I though we were talking about the g/s/c games! :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never managed to beat Red there...... I never played that game seriously ^^
    He didn't have an eevoo there though, that's right.

Back