• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I can think of about ten different pokemon that are better with time I believe. I actually don't mind the Hoppip line, but its not really in my opinion a spokespokemon for the year that'll be 2009. Guess that means I'll have to bury my 2009 idea....>_> I don't feel like causing a small forum war because of two conflicting ideals.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    May I please the join the fantastic fanclub of Eevee?

I'm a HUGE Eevee fan, going back to when I first saw the Battling Eevee Brothers on tv, one Christmas many years ago.
    I got the Eevee episodes that were released on DVD for Pokémon's 10th Anniversary - I love them:classic:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I believe no one's putting "Year of the whatsoever" in their sigs except for one guy. I forgot his/her name(amnesia attack!!!).

believe me, if it ever gets to be a "year of the espeon/ninetales/arcanine", then I put that in my sig.

Yeah, someone already claimed this year. Its year of the Hoppip or whatever that pink pokemon is with green leaves on its head.

I feel bad. I think i've been neglecting this club.
    Crimson Arcanine, I'll change your name and add ピチュー to the list.
    I can't believe I missed the last day of Year of the Eevee. I feel so bad nao D:
    Forgive me Eeveeee!

whoa year of the hoppip?:paranoid:
    so what "year of the ..." is it now?

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    ah thought so, was a bit confused. oh well, we have an another change next year.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    IT LIVES! Oh umm yeah I'm sure you will be accepted so here's an early welcome.....WELCOME! :D

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    it's not too late to revive this thread!

I'm sure you'll be accepted Wolflare, so welcome to the club!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess my favorite eeveelution is Umbreon, I like its design. Though, I love Jolteon, too! :3

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    People posting here?

That's outrageous! great!

I wish it was 2008 again. But meh, we can see celebrate the existentialism of one of the greatest and most adaptable furballs there is!

I have to agree with you here. yeah, good old times, good old times....

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Wolflare I'll add you to the list ASAP.

I kind of wish it was 2008 too. I miss it being the year of the Eevee. I guess you don't know whatcha got till its gone, eh?
    We should declare 2010 year of the Umbreon or whatever we can agree on. Early, so that there's no chance of next year being taken.

You know what I just noticed? This club has 104 pages. And I'm the owner! This boosts my self-confidence. Usually my clubs gets closed by now xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Izy, WE AS MEMBERS OF THE EEVEE FANCLUB SHALL NOT LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* yeah lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep yep! Though, IMO 2008 was the worst year for me. Even though it was the year of the Eevee...

Back