• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the end of the Road for me.......

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    I am Dragon_Master. I am leaving PC because of an assident in the TCG thread.
    Bullados thinks i'm dum and I'm a noob when I ain't... So I might come back for a little while and well.... thanks to all the friends I made at PC. I might change my mind maybe..... Well I dunno. Bye for now... And thanks to all who helped me along the way!

D_M

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Dragon_Master said:
    Bullados thinks i'm dum and I'm a noob when I ain't... So I might come back for a little while and well.... thanks to all the friends I made at PC. I might change my mind maybe..... Well I dunno. Bye for now... And thanks to all who helped me along the way!

D_M
    Hmmm this reminds me of myself along time ago but all i have to say is thats one persons opion also you could have reported him or gave him bad rep. You could ignore him from him for now like put him on your ignore list. Also if he hurt your feelings then you shouldnt be around the guy. But thats what i say so you make the choose.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Please dont leave, i think your a fab member, N00B?!?!?!, you joined in september, if hes calling you a n00b, that means hes calling himself a n00b, yup, just add him to your ignore, please stay^^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Dragon_Master said:

D_M
    According to the thread, he said your deck is of "noob" standard, not you, which makes it pointless for you to be upset. After all, you did stated that your decks are usually pointless. Don't look down on yourself, there are people like me who are friends with you. (Though I must admit I am hardly on MSN these days as the holiday times.)
    But if you want to leave to nurse your hurt feelings, it is ok by all means. It might just be a good idea. I hope you will be back soon.

Spark's idea is also good to take, especially about the bad reputation thing. "noob" is known to be an offending word.

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Purin said:
    According to the thread, he said your deck is of "noob" standard, not you, which makes it pointless for you to be upset. After all, you did stated that your decks are usually pointless. Don't look down on yourself, there are people like me who are friends with you. (Though I must admit I am hardly on MSN these days as the holiday times.)
    But if you want to leave to nurse your hurt feelings, it is ok by all means. It might just be a good idea. I hope you will be back soon.

Purin not helping in my opoin but i dont mean to be offensive.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Sparks_67 said:
    Purin not helping in my opoin but i dont mean to be offensive.
    Maybe the giving a bad reputation thing is a bad idea of mine. Sorry about that.
    It's not that I'm not helping, DM is upset about this (just told me that on MSN). It sometimes takes a while for people to get over things that make them upset. I know this because I have experienced it in real life.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Another leaving PC member stay! What is up with this? People are leaving because 1 person makes fun of them. Everyone should know that you can tell a staff member, and make it all better!

I'm glad to hear that your staying!

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    That's great that you are staying even though I don't know you but if some members make fun of you just add them to your ignore list. Anyways glad that you're staying.

Back