• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Jeremy Fan Club Sweeties! ^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Thankie sweetie. ^0^

Well, my sprite comic thread is gonna get closed. ;0; Why? Something about not warning the about jokes used in the comics, and something.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I know I Read! You Put A Warning Now In The Title.. So What's The Probelem? They Could Have Closed It Before, But What's The Point Now? When You Have "PG-13" in The Title? ;-;

Jeremy

Years
  • Sigh, some stupid email *I assume Jason, my mortal enemy.* Said that they were offended by the "sexual content" in my comics. Well, sounds like GTA: San Andreas at this point.

Anyway, let's change the subject sweeties...*3 hours later.* Uhh...*Sleeps.* XD

Jeremy

Years
  • *Hugs everybody.* *Clings on to Nicole.* X3 Sowwie sweeties, been uber busy. Anyway I'm fine sweeties. =3

Oh yeah, Jason is my MORTAL enemy. It's not I want to kill him, I just don't want him alive...anymore.</stewie> XD
    He wanted me demodded for acting "quote" gay. Same for this meanie.

Anyway, I've been trying to make a new sprite comic series. It's called Pok?mon Special SP. XD It's gonna star 2 of my orignal characters, Violet and Cobalt. Watch them (trying) to get along, battle, train, and uhh...Something! XD
    It's inspired the manga, and my (failed) attempt at making a doujinshi. XD

*Gives everybody cookies.* =3

Jeremy

Years
  • *Hugs everybody and gives everybody cookies.* Hey sweeties, I'm doing fine. ^^ Except one of the Admins deleted some of my rep as a joke, and forgot to restore it. XD!

Makoto

Years
  • that sucks. also:

1. *joins, if allowed to:D*
    2. uhh...... i forget
    3. oh yeah, now i remember 2.!
    2. i know you're not gay, but even if you were, you shouldn't get demodded for it. the world's trying to bring down the gays. That's just not right. Peoples erm, preferences should be up to them.
    3. to avoid any confusion, i'm not gay either, i just stand up for gays. like back in Dr. King's time when whites and blacks stood together against segregation.

umm, so.... yeah.

Jeremy

Years
  • FR/LG master said:
    2. i know you're not gay, but even if you were, you shouldn't get demodded for it. the world's trying to bring down the gays. That's just not right. Peoples erm, preferences should be up to them.
    3. to avoid any confusion, i'm not gay either, i just stand up for gays. like back in Dr. King's time when whites and blacks stood together against segregation.
    Sweetie, you're kinda getting a little controversal. People are people, no matter what.

Anyway sweeties, I came from a Super Smash Bros. Melee tornament, made it to the semi-finals, but my lil brother made it to first place! He avenged me!11one XD But, it doesn't matter who won, the tornament was fun! ^0^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Hi, Jeremy! *Clings* Those meanies! Beefn'ChedderMan, eh? *Checks profile* Okay, as far as I can see, he's an idiot, A noob, and he's a jealous ****. Don't pay any attention to him, Jeremy-chan! *Huggles* Same for Jason, too.

Ow! I can't wait for your next comic! Be sure to put a warning on it, though. I wonder if Jason'll still try and find an excuse to close your thread. >>

And welcome, FR/LG master! *Takes Jesse-chan's cookie and gives it to him* I'm a cookie thief! XD

Makoto

Years
  • It's the Jeremy Fan Club Sweeties! ^^

what's link doing there?
    also, we know there's no such thing as SM64DS co-op.....right?
    *accidentally clicks fanfic*
    oh. nevermind.
    Jeremy said:
    Sweetie, you're kinda getting a little controversal. People are people, no matter what.

Anyway sweeties, I came from a Super Smash Bros. Melee tornament, made it to the semi-finals, but my lil brother made it to first place! He avenged me!11one XD But, it doesn't matter who won, the tornament was fun! ^0^
    yes, it just seems sad that there are so many prejuciced people.....racists, sexists,erm....gayists, etc..... and i wish they had SSBM tournaments here.....
    nicoleb said:
    Hi, Jeremy! *Clings* Those meanies! Beefn'ChedderMan, eh? *Checks profile* Okay, as far as I can see, he's an idiot, A noob, and he's a jealous ****. Don't pay any attention to him, Jeremy-chan! *Huggles* Same for Jason, too.

Ow! I can't wait for your next comic! Be sure to put a warning on it, though. I wonder if Jason'll still try and find an excuse to close your thread. >>

And welcome, FR/LG master! *Takes Jesse-chan's cookie and gives it to him* I'm a cookie thief! XD
    okay, took the words right out of my mouth!
    *swallows cookie fast so nicoleb can't steal it*
    mmmm.....chocolate chip, my favorite.

Back