• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's The One and Only...

Maestro

Mystery Maestro
Years
  • Maestro! Hi everyone, I really hope that we can get along and Be friends. If at all possible, I'll help you with anything. I like to write Fiction stories, and I enjoy just daydreaming. Yeah. Prone to this, I change my mind, This said I liked fire pokemon before, but now it doesn't. obviously.This happens. A lot. Just a warning. Anyway, I'll readily battle anyone. When I get further in my game. So, I'll hopefully see you around. my name's Adam, by the way. If you can, please read my stories.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Haha, it seems like we have a lot in common! I too love the world of writing! Do it everyday, as well as daydream constantly. It's like a drug, I just can't seem to stop! And fire type are my absolute favs. Charmander owns all. ^_^

Back