• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name: Rago
Skill: Reporter for bugs (for the test version too)
Apply for: Beta Tester
TimeZone: I am in Germany
I am online when i am in the team and getting a test version.

Okay, you're in and I will send you rom to test when the work for next alpha is done, so be active!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 4, 2014
Name -Henrique Novo
Skill - overworld spriting
Applying For -OW spriter
Proof of Work -none (cause i am a beginner, but i could turn a old man in Jessie)
TimeZone -Brazil (horàrio de Brazilia)
Avaiblity -1-2 hours a day

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Can we change the name of Black Belt to Macho Man?

Name -Henrique Novo
Skill - overworld spriting
Applying For -OW spriter
Proof of Work -none (cause i am a beginner, but i could turn a old man in Jessie)
TimeZone -Brazil (horàrio de Brazilia)
Avaiblity -1-2 hours a day

If @megaindiancharizardx accepts you which he will then that'll take some of the work off my shoulders.

I'll PM you the ones I have trouble with once you're accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 4, 2014
Can we change the name of Black Belt to Macho Man?

If @megaindiancharizardx accepts you which he will then that'll take some of the work off my shoulders.

I'll PM you the ones I have trouble with once you're accepted.

That was a long time ago, and now I am working on another hack, and I won't have time to work on this marvelous hack.i am sorry

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Name - Shubunkus/Ian
Skill - Scripting
Applying For - Lead Scripter (if possible) or just a scripter
Proof of Work - Just one script that I made for Dark Rising 2 before it was abandoned but if you want more just ask :)
Spoiler:

TimeZone - EST
Avaiblity - Exams just finished so anytime, really.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name - Shubunkus/Ian
Skill - Scripting
Applying For - Lead Scripter (if possible) or just a scripter
Proof of Work - Just one script that I made for Dark Rising 2 before it was abandoned but if you want more just ask :)
Spoiler:

TimeZone - EST
Avaiblity - Exams just finished so anytime, really.

Accepted, I will PM you your assignment when Alpha 2 i released, cause its almost done, we give everyone chance so be sure to be active and Welcome to the team :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Accepted, I will PM you your assignment when Alpha 2 i released, cause its almost done, we give everyone chance so be sure to be active and Welcome to the team :)

OK, sweet. I'm usually available at any time so just let me know when you need something done.

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Why has this become so inactive? Right now I'm having troubles with two of my sprites but once I'm done with them then, its very easy. :)

Back