• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Time To End The Banning Of Legends here at PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    One of the main reason that I fight is to see how well other people breed their pokemons. Legendary cannot be bred. Thus, I prefer to no fight with them or against them, just to simplify things.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    I think that if some people don't want legendaries/ubers, that's fine, but they'd then most likely include Pseudo Legendaries, Spiritomb, Electivire, and all kinds of crap.

~el fin del poste:t178:

Years
    The way I see it is that legendaries became legendaries for a reason and that is because they are strong enough to be considered legends. If salamence is so strong, how come he isn't a legend, maybe because it is his low defenses, and tyrannitar, maybe because of it's super low speed, and metagross, again low speed. If a pokemon was considered uber or legendary, then it is better than normal pokes therefore too good for normal play, I think this shouldn't even be being discussed. Legends are legends for a REASON!!!!!

MKDS_PoKE

PC Battle Community Helper
    Years
    The way I see it is that legendaries became legendaries for a reason and that is because they are strong enough to be considered legends. If salamence is so strong, how come he isn't a legend, maybe because it is his low defenses, and tyrannitar, maybe because of it's super low speed, and metagross, again low speed. If a pokemon was considered uber or legendary, then it is better than normal pokes therefore too good for normal play, I think this shouldn't even be being discussed. Legends are legends for a REASON!!!!!

lol hilariously funny reads

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    You have to quit saying noobs. Non-Uber legends such as Azelf are powerful. Not about hacked pokemon. Hacked pokemon are banned anyway. So why even mention that? If you care to see the power of non-uber legends, I CAN battle you. Just because one uses a non-uber legend does not mean their are a noob.

Well-said, I think. Though Hoshiko is correct about newbie battlers abusing the privlage of battling with legends.

I just think they should be unbanned because, like you said, hacks aren't allowed anyway, and if we only allowed non-uber legends, I think everything would go fine. I just don't think people should rant about how bad the use of any legend is, because if they had any confidence in their own battle skills and Pokemon, they wouldn't ban Legends but rather squash the hope from a newbie who thinks he's tough just because he has legends.

I half-agree with Ooka. They are strong to start out, yes. However do you ever consider that they are called legends do to the fact that they play a role in an actual legend?

And yeah they're appealing to n00bs but I do also agree on using legends because we like them. Example, I like Kyogre and love dragons like Rayquaza, so I do prefer using them in battle despite their status and power. Note that I am not a n00b, I just like these Pokemon. If I were a n00b I'd be boasting about how unbeatable I am just because I've got legends. I have a legends team but I also have a battle team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    well i don't see how manaphy is much different from celebi and suicune to be honest.. and tail glow is nice but it's just like nasty plot. i had no idea manaphy was uber...

so basically all legendaries are considered ubers now? hmm, well i can say moltres, entei, even articuno, are probably some of the worst legendaries. i think charizard's better than moltres in fact, and entei is inferior to infernape, blaziken, even typhosion. articuno's very average also.

metagross, garchomp, salamence, and especially tyranitar are as good as any non-uber legendaries. tyranitar has sweet stats, great movepool, and one of the best abilities in the game. metagross after agility can rip through entire teams. garchomp is fast and extremely powerful. salamence has ever so useful intimidate to cover for its defense(which really isn't bad, but pretty good), and great all around stats. i'm not saying these pokemon are cheap or should be banned but that these are as good as any non-uber legendaries so legendaries shouldn't be banned.

MKDS_PoKE

PC Battle Community Helper
    Years
    well i don't see how manaphy is much different from celebi and suicune to be honest.. and tail glow is nice but it's just like nasty plot. i had no idea manaphy was uber...

so basically all legendaries are considered ubers now? hmm, well i can say moltres, entei, even articuno, are probably some of the worst legendaries. i think charizard's better than moltres in fact, and entei is inferior to infernape, blaziken, even typhosion. articuno's very average also.

metagross, garchomp, salamence, and especially tyranitar are as good as any non-uber legendaries. tyranitar has sweet stats, great movepool, and one of the best abilities in the game. metagross after agility can rip through entire teams. garchomp is fast and extremely powerful. salamence has ever so useful intimidate to cover for its defense(which really isn't bad, but pretty good), and great all around stats. i'm not saying these pokemon are cheap or should be banned but that these are as good as any non-uber legendaries so legendaries shouldn't be banned.
    NO no no. You misunderstood. Please look over my first post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back