• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's very nice being on PC. ;)

~Shadow Lugia

~Darkness Shall Take Over You~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hey there, i'm new, I joined Yesterday (Just thought letting you guys know), I won't really say my name, but I would like you people calling me... let's see, how about Shadow? Yes! Shadow would be apreciated (Spelling, maybe?) My english is NOT that good, i'm better with French but I can work out with English. ^^ Anyways, thank you for reading, and I hope I will meet other great and friendly users. =)

That's all, see ya~

-Shadow

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Shadow.
    Make sure you read the rules and FAQ. Stay active and have fun =D

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    There was one word in this thread title i had a problem with. "Nice"
    A better word would have been "sarcastic" or "witty". Becasue one things for shure, PC is not 'nice'.

But, anyway, welcome shadow. Have fun, and PLease stay active!!

I used to be on a whole bunches, but you can exspect me every tuesday night now in Daily CHit Chat, come join us sometime. :)

D: i didnt meen it that way! PC is awsome! Nice isnt very descriptive of it though thats all. Sheesh.

and alwasy listen to me, i'm wise and awsome

Last edited by a moderator:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hi there Shadow! Welcome to PC!
    I know that you might have already read the rules so I don't have to repeat what others have already said! Stay active and have fun!

^ Don't listen to her. PC's a really nice place if you yourself be nice to others. You can find some really good friends here!
    There are members who have been here for years and are still happy with PC.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
    Shadow, Shadow, Lugia! =D. Hi!

Welcome to the forums. I hope you already read the rules. ^_~
    Just stay active and Have fun. If you need anything feel free to PM me! =PP, And if you ever need a friend I'm always here! =))

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hey there Shadow!

Welcome to PC, havin' fun are we? Well, are you a fan of Shadow Lugia perhaps. Well enjoy your stay and drop in the Emulation section if you can.

~Ultima

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi don't worry there are a ton of frendly people here at PC welcome to PC by the way Shadow.

~Shadow Lugia

~Darkness Shall Take Over You~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hi there Shadow! Welcome to PC!
    I know that you might have already read the rules so I don't have to repeat what others have already said! Stay active and have fun!

^ Don't listen to her. PC's a really nice place if you yourself be nice to others. You can find some really good friends here!
    There are members who have been here for years and are still happy with PC.

Thanks, and don't worry, even if she said the badest thing to me, I won't mind at all, why focus my time on her while I can focus my time on other things, eh? Heh, don't worry and thanks. ^^

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, Shadow. :D It is indeed nice to be here, as well as a number of other things. ;D Despite you saying that English is not your strong suit, it is certainly very good. ^.^ I hope to see you around. ^^

Back