• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Itsugo and Akatsuki's Trading Center

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Ok. By the way are you interested in trading ROCKS shiny metang for any of my events. If you are do you mind posting a response to this offer in my trade thread (see sig) to reduce clutter here as this thread is meant for trading IV'd pokes and not any trade. thanks.

i only seen a link for this thread in your sig.
    and for metang the カイト (Kite) Jirachi UT Lv. 5 ID: 20122 Date: Oct 23, 2007?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Ok, my Kite Jirachi for ROCKS shiny metang. Deal. I'll be waiting on wifi with the Jirachi and fillers to exchange for the eevees which I'll IV check straight after the trade. IV's will be edited in this post so keep checking here.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Ok, my Kite Jirachi for ROCKS shiny metang. Deal. I'll be waiting on wifi with the Jirachi and fillers to exchange for the eevees which I'll IV check straight after the trade. IV's will be edited in this post so keep checking here.

im waiting on wifi and ill be sure to check back after.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Right, here are the IV's:
    Calm Eevee UT (Shiny) Lvl. 5: 9/3/24/31/24/1
    Bold Eevee UT (Shiny) Lvl. 18: 4/17/31/14/28/3

I am surprised by how brillaint these IV's are. I will definitely be trading you for these two. Pick a pokemon or two from the list (btw I can clone them for you in you are not able yourself so you can keep the originals). Thanks again for such good pokemon. Meet me on wifi so I can give you the eevees back for the time being

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    Right, here are the IV's:
    Calm Eevee UT (Shiny) Lvl. 5: 9/3/24/31/24/1
    Bold Eevee UT (Shiny) Lvl. 18: 4/17/31/14/28/3

I am surprised by how brillaint these IV's are. I will definitely be trading you for these two. Pick a pokemon or two from the list (btw I can clone them for you in you are not able yourself so you can keep the originals). Thanks again for such good pokemon. Meet me on wifi so I can give you the eevees back for the time being

would you trade the yukari phione and aerodactyl for them,,or if not i can pick some shiny pokemon?

EDIT:you dont need to clone,,i have my brother do that for me.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • would you trade the yukari phione and aerodactyl for them,,or if not i can pick some shiny pokemon?

EDIT:you dont need to clone,,i have my brother do that for me.

I'd be happy to give you Yukari Phione and Aerodactyl. Meet me on wifi now

EDIT: This is a warning to everyone using the wireless trade forums. I have checked the IV's of my 10 Anniv Shiny celebi and they are all 31 which means it is hacked. Other people on this forum have one too so this is just to remind you incase they try to tell you it's legit e.t.c.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I'd be happy to give you Yukari Phione and Aerodactyl. Meet me on wifi now

EDIT: This is a warning to everyone using the wireless trade forums. I have checked the IV's of my 10 Anniv Shiny celebi and they are all 31 which means it is hacked. Other people on this forum have one too so this is just to remind you incase they try to tell you it's legit e.t.c.

sorry for the wait im going on now and thanks in advance for the pokemon.

Back