• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITSUGO'S BREEDING AND TRADING CENTER

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Only Dialga is UT i think. The others arent. I already PM you ^^
    And, my DS has fully discharged, so i wont be able to trade for
    some time.

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I'm intrested in your EV'd pokes... All four actually >.>

I'll also give you a Celebi and a Mew. So that would be like... My 5 for your 4? :P

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Thats great :) One thing, my ev'd gengar is currently being cloned and I'm not sure when exactly I'll get the original+ clones back, so if your willing to bear with me we can trade and I can try and get the gengar to you as soon as possible...I'm trying to contact the cloner now (his username is Deej)

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Ok, you can PM me when you get the Gengar back. ^^

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    i hav a jirachi if u want it but i want entei but if u dont like that then ur EV trained garchomp and im not sure if its a pokepark jirachi but its orignal trainer is wishmkr

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Do you have an ev trained machamp? Because he's on my "want" list, not "offer". Can you list Jirachi's details please like UnTrained or Trained, moves, lvl caught. He most likely isnt a pokepark pokemon if his OT is wishmakr (correct OT is Pokepark)

the_gurpster

Years
    lol i dont hav a ev trained machamp sorry :( but my jirachi is UT and is lvl 5 and its moveset is wish, confusion, rest

the_gurpster

Years
    its not hacked i promise i got it from this forumz and i trust the guy who gave it to me yeah add me its in my sig and i will ad u k add me now

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Gurpster and fiery chimchar, I'm going on WFC now to trade with both of you, k. Sorry for the delay chimchar.

where are you two? ****filler******

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Thanks, I guess. But he is barely trained (hes only gained 500 exp points) so you'll be training him as if he were new if you do. He comes with those moves only and learns great moves later on like fire fang at lvl. 50, extrasensory and calm mind:) This jirachi is great as well, thanks a lot for it.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Sorry to double post BUT the thread has been massively updated, lots of new things on offer!

hubert-frank-chan

awesome trainer
    Years
    hey. i would like jirachi and darkrai. i can offer you any two of the following: shiny latias, dialga, celebi, shiny eevee UT. i do have some other shinies as well.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    hey. i would like jirachi and darkrai. i can offer you any two of the following: shiny latias, dialga, celebi, shiny eevee UT. i do have some other shinies as well.

I'd definitely like the shiny latias. What nature is the shiny evee? Can you list some of your other shinies as well, ty.

P.S Do you want the Jirachi Lvl. 5 UT Wishmkr (from pokecollosseum USA) or Channel Jirachi Lvl. 81 BT?

hubert-frank-chan

awesome trainer
    Years
    the eevee is modest and also has pokerus. my other shines are larvitar lv1 adamant, garchomp lv100 naive and bronzor lv14 adamant. i think i would like the wishmkr jirachi

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    the eevee is modest and also has pokerus. my other shines are larvitar lv1 adamant, garchomp lv100 naive and bronzor lv14 adamant. i think i would like the wishmkr jirachi

I'd like the shiny latias and shiny evee w/ modest nature. I'm interested in the lvl. 1 larvitar as well. I can clone it for you if it's your last one. If not then does anything else on the thread interest you? :)

Back