• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ITT we learn about failed management

Jess

Banned
Years
  • Hopefully once Mods trust me, Which better be soon -_- This is rather annoying.
    And how come I donot have that Mod-Posting thingie in this forum? o.O

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lmao, mods trust you, don't explode my gut with that nice joke there Jessp

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Well you and Brandon are the only ones who don`t -_-
    Watch , If Steve wee to take the mod-post thing off.
    I would be just fine :P
    Especially since my PPN Job depends on my actions :o

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lmao, if you could see the thread in the lounge Jess, you'd know how much all the mods love and trust you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • o.O Well at least communication can be done in this forum, without the evil mod-post watch thing.
    I feel like Im being watched by Crows who want to attack me o.O

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    More or less Jess, but we're the sharks, and you're the little fishie that got away, only you managed to get back into our territory, and we're waiting for the right moment to strike

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • But if I can go like 30 days or something like that, Without going insane.
    Then could you take the mod-post thingie off? o.O
    Steve you know how much I love PPN, And you know I don`t wanna loose meh Job there.
    And you know, I know I won`t mess up especially since it involves meh job on PPN!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Ah. What clever uses of metaphors...*writes them down for later use*

Just forgive for crying out loud. His posts are going to be modded, he's already given another chance, what's done is done so try and forget...

Honestly, don't make such a big deal out of a situation that has already been decided upon...

Oh, the little fishie might have gone back into the shark's territory...but one can wonder why the sharks haven't attacked in the first place...?

~LP

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The sharks have attacked numerous times, just the fishie is an oily little demon and keeps slipping away, now the sharks are waiting for one bad move on the fishie to devour it

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • But, sir, if the sharks have attacked numerous times, they would have attacked again by now since it should have been no surprise. It seems the poor little sharks are contradicting each other for one little fishie.

^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • The only problem is the little fishy has a big fish friend bigger then the sharks and that is why we havent striked yet.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • You forgot to mention when the little fishie snuck in the shark territory without their knowledge, and the sharks attacked yet failed o.O

Why are you using Sharks and fishes o_O

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Jess; 'tis a nice way to use metaphors. Isn't it fun? ^_^

No...there is no 'bigger fishie' considering that one is part of the Sharks.

Oh, and Jess, if you want us to transfer to wolves and mice be my guest.

~LP

Back