• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iTunes Artwork Question...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, some downloads you get of music have artwork already attached and of course you can copy and paste to change it, but it will eventually change back to the first one it had. Is here a way to permanently change the artwork?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Right click>>Get Info>>>Artwork tab
    That will change the artwork.

Or for a whole album just select all the songs and right click>>>Get info and then change the artwork.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I just drag and drop artwork into the artwork panel...
    It doesn't go away.

If that doesn't work, try what Bizarro said.
    Or you could just click on "Get album artwork" in the advanced tab.

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    I think if there's already artwork in the panel, dragging it in doesn't work. Do what bizarro said, and delete the artwork from that tab. Then try dragging it in.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I think if there's already artwork in the panel, dragging it in doesn't work. Do what bizarro said, and delete the artwork from that tab. Then try dragging it in.
    It does, you just need to make the artwork that you want to see be placed first (on the left) after you drag it in. iTunes allows more than one artwork to be stored per song, but only the first one is shown on default while playing and in iPods.

Back