• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've always wondered..

Zenith101

boss
Years
  • What if pokemon was real?
    Think of charizard he is more of a lizard. In real life he would be orange and scaly.
    Give your opinion on other pokemon and what would they look like in real life.

Squirtle would be an turtle with big eyes.
    I've always wondered..

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • C'mon. You got to think something.

Double posting, no matter what the reason, is not allowed. Just give your thread time, just because it hasn't been posted in after one day doesn't mean you need to go bumping it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • lolwut? If not, they look like.. yeah, they look real life xD.

EDIT: My above statement had nothing to do with the topic.

Anywhoo, probably just variations of real animals *coughPikachucough*. That Pikachu looked pretty real.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Guys, posting these pictures is fine, but you need to remember to abide by the 25 character/4 word post limit. By posting a URL, vB thinks you're typing past the limit, but that does NOT mean you can make short two word posts just because you post an image. There have been a good many of you breaking this rule in this thread, but since it isn't something that's obvious I'll let it slide this time. If it keeps up, infractions will be handed out and the thread might eventually be closed. D:

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Jello Ditto

Here are five shiny ditto's made out of jello:
    I've always wondered..
    One of them looks kinda evil XD (Sorry about the sucky eyes)

Back