• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ive... arrived >:3c

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    if those bracket things dont show up in titles im gonna go from :3 to 3:

hi, im rose (or at least, a shortening of my username is rose, ahah). i was really into pokemon as a kid. i've been starting to get back into it, and now, here i am. how yall doiiiiiing

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Hey Rose, welcome to PC!.

What was your first pokemon game as a kid?. Also will you be playing Pokemon Sun and Moon when they release?.

S=Hope you keep posting and stick around =), any questions feel free to PM or VM me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    barely grown, turned 18 a month ago, but i guess that counts? ;u;

my first game was soulsilver, but before that, i was really into the cards and anime. id like to play sun and moon, if i can ever get my hands on a 3ds >:U

Years
  • barely grown, turned 18 a month ago, but i guess that counts? ;u;

my first game was soulsilver, but before that, i was really into the cards and anime. id like to play sun and moon, if i can ever get my hands on a 3ds >:U

ahaha. get one as a christmas gift xD are u at uni? if you are then student loans ;) hehehehe. it's how i got me and my bro one :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    not in college yet, but if i was... thatd be a pretty good idea >:I

nice SU icon... emperor? EF?

Years
  • Hey, Rose! Welcome to PC! Should I assume that you're an SU fan based on your name, as well? It's a fantastic show! I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM or a Skype add if you'd like to chat!

Back