• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been gone for like ever...and no one cared, how sweet :)

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
  • haha lol

I've been away from this forums for over a month now from boredom, but I'm back for awhile, dunno if I will be on longer the way this place has been. Hopefully I'll be on as long as I can.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, still don't feel welcomed from what happened last time though XD

Signomi said:
    Hey Johnny, I care >0

Welcome back, amigo. Good to see you. I was wondering where you poofed off to =/ Glad to have you back for now, I hope you stay, though.

I'll try to stay here Signomi, just won't know how long, depends on my feelings for this place.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Although I have never heard or seen you before, I'm sure deep inside I have missed you terribly. The world has been an empty gap since you left~

XP Welcome back.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Stop it! No one hates you!

Well its good to see you dude. I know your in another site as well, but I hope you get to stay here longer now. Hope you remember me though ^^;

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • I know you. But you don't know me. XP. Welcome back.
    Nobody hates you. Only you can hate yourself. Which would be kind of sad. So stop thinking negatively. You still have lots more posts than many of us! ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah I do care, welcome back Johnny

Back