• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been here before...

Years
    Hey, I'm Far_Eggs. I signed up here a long time ago (I think for D/P/Pt but I'm not quite sure), and I'm returning after a nearly two-and-a-half year absence.

Umm...

• I own Fire Red, Ruby, Pearl, Heart Gold, and White.
    • I used to play on Smogon's Soddy Battle server during HG/SS, and am waiting for their metagame to settle before I switch over to Pokemon online (although I don't really like how the metagame is looking)
    • I play legitimately, gameshark is for nubs
    • I like to collect and breed pokemon for fun
    Umm, that's pretty much all I can rant off of my head right now. I'm looking forward to doing some chatting and trading and wi-fi battles and what not.

So... I guess I'll catch you later?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    You joined around the time I did. Welcome back to PC! Members are returning more than ever now! Which is good. Enjoy your stay here on PC again!

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Welcome back to PC! I'm new here as well. Everyone's finding this site b/c they're all pumped about B&W. =D

I like to trade and breed as well, so if you're looking for anything and I have it, I'd happily help you out.

Enjoy your time here and feel free to chat me up.

Back