• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ive dun that y cant i evolve turtwig in rescue team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok... ive dun everythin to do in that game and it wont let me evolve my turtwig.... dus ne one no haw to make it so u can evolve ur starting out pokemon in the rescue team exporers of time thing ???

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Well first try to use proper grammar... (:

Secondly what exactly have you done, I.e where are you in the game?

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ok... ive dun everythin to do in that game and it wont let me evolve my turtwig.... dus ne one no haw to make it so u can evolve ur starting out pokemon in the rescue team exporers of time thing ???

nice grammar, and if Turtwig is your main character or partner than it can't evolve, sorry

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    nice grammar, and if Turtwig is your main character or partner than it can't evolve, sorry

Your partner and Main character CAN evolve but you must have completed the game all the way through Darkrai being Defeated, Recruited Manaphy and unlocked Marine resort, Recruit both Diety's (Dialga&Palkia)
    Only then will Evolving your Main character's become possible.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^oh I didn't know that XD, I never recruited Dialga and Palkia

Years
    I haven't been on this site in over a year and a half, lmao. I don't like how I used to type T-T I can't believe I used to do that.
    But anyway, I'm pretty sure I've defeated Darkrai. I can't really remember. I know I've recruited Manaphy for sure, though.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Please do not revive threads that haven't got any posts for a month... specially if they have been dead for 2 years x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back