• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've got a question...

BlackLabel-Atreyu

Shikamaru - The Lazy Genius
    Years
    If I were to make a forums website strictly for roleplaying, is there anyway I'd be able to make a topic about it or put it in my signature or something?
    Thanks. :D

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Linking to forums in posts is not allowed here by the rules.
    However, you are allowed to place a link in your signature or the Homepage field in your profile.

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Like Scizz said, you can have it in your sig. But keep in mind that you can't make a thread saying "Join my RP forum, the link is in my sig.", it's pretty much the same as posting the link in a post.

Back