• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've grown weary of all this battling, I've chosen to retire.

Smooky

You blinked, didn't you?
Years
  • When I was young and just playing G/S/C, I found this really nice secluded spot that was just where I thought my trainer could build a house. It was in a corner, below Blackthorne City, with a pretty little lake and a tree. How nice would it be to build a cottage there!

But now, there are so many places I can see myself in. Lilycove perhaps, because it seems to have a nice shopping mall and would be by the ocean. I would settle down and let my Pokemon breed in the nearby Daycare, and give the Eggs to passerby trainers.

Years
  • Probably the picturesque Cherrygrove City :)

There are loads of opportunities in Hoenn too - Lilycove for loads to do; Lavaridge for the springs or Verdanturf for the peace and serenity.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hm, if I were to settle down in a peaceful city, it would definitely be Olivine City. Living by the ocean sounds so pleasant, and relaxing, and it's a great place to get away from all the hustle and bustle.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i wouls most likely settle down in hoenn, in fortree or the 8th gym leader's city (name escapes my mind, but i'm pretty sure its mosdeep), cause i love the wilderness, and the ocean !!!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • hahaha, i think he would stop being terrefied after the first ew prnaks, but still, nice sense of humor, and nice catchphrase, and in response to this thread, i might also settle down in littleroot, the one presented in the anime, not the small game version of it, lolol

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • Hard to say. Anywhere in the Unova region would be fine I guess. I´m a big city type guy.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Kanto, Viridian, and I'll make my son to become the next champion. Maybe breeding some pokemon also.

Last edited:

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I would say I wanna settle down in Unova region, Opelucid City (the traditional one). I like the natures and fresh air. Then go into our backyard and draw the beautiful scene.

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Its funny because my brother & I discussed how if we were to permantly stay in a city which one would we choose & why.

Anyways my choice would be Olivine city. After retiring I'd teach young kids how to battle in the Olivine City gym and help Jasmine with care-taking it. I'd also love to live in Olivine because it's so relaxing; watching the sunset on the ocean at night, walk to the farm north of Olivine to get some fresh milk or maybe fancy myself and take a surf ride around the Whirl Islands! Mosdeep, Canaclave & Snowpoint city would all be a tie for a close second!

Back