• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've Returned! XD

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Yep, for anyone who remembers me from the RP section, the anime section, art section, and wherever else; I'm back! Man, it's been a while since I posted here and I've missed this place and all my friends. ^-^

Just wanted to say hi.

-- Melissa

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome back to PC forums Light Azumarill ^^

I might've seen you once, but other then that I can't say I remember you. Eh, just have a awesome stay again with us here and loads of fun ^^ Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Nyah...well, I've already adressed this in Showgan but...what the heck. xD

Welcome back, Melissa! Missed you loads I did. With the way you just dissappeared you had me seriously worried there, so please pretty please don't do that again if you can avoid it, okay? *Whinehugcling* I'm pretty fond of my friends and don't want them to dissappear, you know.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Oh how nice! People that don't remember me are commenting! ^-^

Yes, well, there are a lot of sections on here I just never really went to. I mostly stuck to the RP and anime sections. Occasionally I went in the art section too. ^^ OMG! The Oekaki has my Azumarill drawing on the top banner! O.O That's awesome! XD Erm... anyway, yeah Alter, I promise not to disappear on you again. ^-^ Thanks for the comments!

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OMG!!! AZU? You are back? You don´t know how i missed you. You didn´t say goodbye or something like that so i got worried! I send you almost 10 Mails and a lot of pm´s, and i thought we never would meet again.... :-(

Here in PC happened so much since you left it... good and bad things... most rp´s are gone and my fanfic is even bigger now. Perhaps i start a party today to celebrate that you are back. ^^

But now you are back! I can´t realize it... *poke*

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Welcome back to PC forums Light Azumarill! :D Though I don't know yet, I hope we'll have a chance to meet one another, and hope to see you around. ;)

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Melissa? Is it you?

It's me Agent9. Remember?

You used to draw all those neat pokemon pictures. And what you started became so big, it had a fanclub.

What a coinkidink, me rejoining yesterday, and you rejoining today. Odd :]

Welcome Back. ;]

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, Melissa. Your username definitely looks familiar. Hope you hang around for good this time! XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Welcome back, Melissa. :D I don't believe we've ever talked before, but I have definately seen you around. I hope you stick around again. ^_^

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
    Hey Welcome back and Enjoy you can PM me if you want me to be your friend

Back