• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ive returned ! >.<

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    I wasnt dead popular on here
    but i left for a long time i had my 12 weeks training with the army and ive just finished.
    heading for the Para

Anywhooooo whats been going on whats changed ?
    Im happy to see the dream world has already opened for us EU players

Oh i got some weird pass ball thing in the pleasure island what is it for as ive found no purpose for it yet!

Oh and im looking to restart my trading while i have free time

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, -Castiel-! Were you really in the army? Cool. I hope you can easly get back into the swing of things here. And good luck with your trading and/or whatever else you plan on doing here. As for what's new... Besides the GT8 I can't tell you; I'm pretty new to this myself. But have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Great to see ya back! Hm, for 12 weeks...nothing much has changed a lot here at PC. But if I were you, I'd re-read the rules juuuust in case there were some changes made recently. If you didn't know, The Trade Corner now has it's own board, so it makes things a lot easier to access. :3

Well, That's basically it on what's been happening. Another thing I'd like to mention is that we have a Get-Together coming up. It's something you don't want to miss! I hope you've become more active from now on! And I'll see ya around! :3

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    A get together ? what is that about ?
    and well i doubt the get together could possibly include me since im a United Kingdom'r

And Beegu what is GT8 ?
    I figure the first part is Global Trading but whats the 8 for?

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Thanks friend ^^
    Good luck to you too! doesnt seem anyone has anything i want though xD

Back