• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned ~ =^-^=

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
Years
  • I haven't been on here since 2010 I believe...
    So I decided to come back.
    I hope to make some super awesome friends again!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome back! What brought you back here? :3 Did a friend remind you or...? Many things have changed since then, most importantly the rules, of course (well signature-wise, not sure about other things, but I know those definitely have) so you might wanna check over them. After that you should be able to settle yourself back into the forum quickly, have fun and hopefully you stay around this time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Brooke! Welcome back to PC. :D Almost two years you were absent from PC... that is a looooooooooong time. :( I hope you stick around much longer...and I hope you get reacquainted with things here. A lot has changed here since you left!

Of course, I hope you meet your friends again... as well as meet new ones! If you need a friend to talk to, just leave me a VM. :3 You can also ask Snivy or myself if you're confused with all the new things PC offers today. It's a lot to take in, actually!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey Brooke and welcome back to the forums! What was the reason you left PC? It's been really a long time but we're happy to have you back and we do hope that you won't leave us again and we do also hope that you will love PC more! There were obviously a lot of changes since you left, new boards, new members, new staff, and new rules as well! But don't worry about catching up with things, just get in with the flow and I'm sure you will get used here once again eventually. :D

Indeed two years had been a long time, hopefully you'll get yourself reacquainted with your friends here and could still remember you from back then! No worries though, making new ones isn't that bad either and everyone would love to be your friend, even me! So just drop by my profile and leave a message and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :>

Make sure to give the rules a reread once again so that you'll just be perfectly fine here. Have lots of fun and I shall see you around the boaaard! :3

Years
  • Hi Brooke, I joined when you were still gone.

So, here's my little introduction!

Read the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I haven't been on here since 2010 I believe...
    So I decided to come back.
    I hope to make some super awesome friends again!

Welcome back to the forums, huh? Again, another returning member comes back to PC, perhaps for something. XD I do think that you'll be having a lot of fun in the forums, and I am sure that besides people that you knew well in the past, you'll also meet great new people. :)

Anyway, I do hope that you'll stick around :)

Back