• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iwill trade my shiny palkia or shiny dialga for a 4+ iv ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    i have a shiny dialga and palkia that i am willying to trade for a 4+ iv dito please reply for offers

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hey i have a 6IV Ditto, would gladly trade that over for the Palkia if interested?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    my friend code is 1048-8166-7730 i can trade at around 9pm est tonight if youre interested

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    my friend code is 1048-8166-7730 i can trade at around 9pm est tonight if youre interested

Great. I'm not sure what time that will be for me. It's 10pm for me right now. What time zone you in? I'm on GMT London time. I'm usually online til quite late anyways.

bluestars83

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    it is 9pm i just sent you a trade invite

Cheers dude. I already have Dialga so just needed a Palkia. I hope the Ditto works out for ya :)
    I have a review post in the trade review section. Leave a review if you could, would be appreciated. I will do the same if you have one too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back