• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IYO: What is the best manga(or manwha) you have ever read?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, this is going to be hard. Well not really, lol. I am going to name a few I read. Some of them I haven't finished yet, but they are really good so far. ^^

Lovely Complex
    Kare Kano
    Kodocha
    Chobits
    Absolute Boyfriend
    Power!!
    Kare First Love
    Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
    Marmalade Boy
    It's Not Like That, Darling
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Ranma 1/2
    Sailor Moon Stars

I love these because they have a wonderful storyline. They have action, adventure, romance, comedy, fantasy, etc. And the art in all of them are amazing. <3 There are some more I love, but I just name a few. ^^

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    um....Alive! the final revolution...but my all time favorite has to be Gacha Gacha (good ol ecchi =D)

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    My favourite Manga is probably Shaman King and One Piece which I recieved for my birthday. I like them because they've got a great storyline, great characters and great comedy in them.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Fullmetal Alchemist. It has the totally bestest storyline in like, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Or maybe the Toradora! manga thing

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have favourites in all genres, Kurohime, Bakuman and Soul Eater to name a few. xxxHOLiC covers a LOT of genres so it's an instant favourite, a definite second place. But the best manga I've ever read is Yotsuba&!.

Slice-of-life and comedies are my favourite and Yotsuba&! covers both aspects really well. :3

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I've only ever come across two manga's that I actually liked and they were FUll Metal Panic and DNAngel

GuardianofAuraGirl

Bleach and Fruits Basket-It actually made me cry!

Houndoom Trainer

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    My favorite manga would have to be Naruto, InuYasha, Dragon Drive, and Chibi Vampire. I've read all of the Naruto manga that's sold in the United States and I have all of them.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Having looked up what a manhwa actually is, I can say that my favourite manhwa is Witch Hunter, although that's mostly due to the fact that I haven't read a lot of them. :\

My manga favourite being Yotsuba&! still stands though.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    The best manga I've ever read is G Gundam (my favorite Gundam of all time), Hellsing, and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I can read them over and over and never get bored.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I haven't read Manga in a long time. But I really enjoyed .hack//legend of the twlight (I think that's the name XD;) And Princess Ai.

Back