• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Journal] Izanagee's 2024 Game Journal

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
Years
  • Hi. Since it's January 1st, I am going to create a new game journal. I am not very good at coming up with things to write so I am gonna go ahead and get into the games I have already completed/am playing so far.

Completed:
    1704113602560.png

Milk Inside a Bag of Milk Inside a Bag of Milk (PC)

This is a very short (less than 20 minutes) "horror" visual novel. I got it for free when it was being given away for free on itch.io. In fact, I have MANY games from Itch.io, Steam and Epic (especially Epic) on my backlog that I hope to play this year... Soon. Anyway, I found this a bit... unsettling but not really scary, per se. It was really cool though!

Score: 8/10.

1704113634758.png

Mouth Sweet (PC)

Another short free RPGMaker horror game that I really enjoyed playing. It's about you accepting a corporate job that isn't quite what it seems... It has a really cool first person shooting type of gameplay so I really loved playing through this!

Score: 9/10.
    Izanagee's 2024 Game Journal

Tales of Arise (PC)

A very good JRPG and my first Tales game. I enjoyed it a lot. I lost my save file but I had almost completed it anyway and I watched the rest on YT so gonna consider this completed.

Score: 10/10.

Playing:

1704113649259.png

Seraphic Blue (PC)

This is a free RPGMaker game that plays a lot like the old Final Fantasy games and other older JRPGs that I came across randomly in a Youtube comment. So shout out to that one random person for recommending this game. I am currently 1 hour in, inside the nameless cave, trying to beat the boss. It's quite difficult... Also I had no idea what was going on in the opening sequence of the game but I do still like this game a lot.

2024 Stats:
    Completions:
    3 (3 PC)
    Playing: 1 (1 PC)
    Average Score: 8.5

Edit: Added Tales of Arise.

Last edited:

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Second post as I started another game!
    Playing:
    1704118296600.png

South of the Circle (PC)

Another game I got for free thanks to GOG giving it away! This seems a lot like a Telltale game since it's more of a cinematic game where you have to click and hold the various ways in which the character can react (for an example, panicky or caring, etc.). Really cool so far! I haven't gotten too far into this yet but hopefully I can complete this within January.

1704118468378.png

Seraphic Blue (PC)

I made more progress in this since the last post; namely, beat the first boss and completed Episode 2. I am now in Episode 3 and have to kill all the devils in Turku Forest.

2024 Stats:
    Completions:
    3 (3 PC)
    Playing: 2 (2 PC)
    Average Score: 8.5

Edit: Updated stats.

Last edited:
    Back