• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was rooting for Mafuyu when I saw she made top 8 (damned if I know how to vote in these Saimoe things), but K-ON! is K-ON!, so Azusa or some other HTT member was bound to win anyway. :V

Years
    Well I managed to get through episode 1-12 of the Hetalia English dub before my DVD player(s) started acting up due to the high chapter levels. >_>

I have to say, FUNi did a great job, but the VA's audio commentary on them trying to make the series as offensive to everyone so it's not offensive made me think of "moral ambiguity" LOL. xP

As for K-ON...I need to get into that. :U

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Regarding Saimoe, all hail Azunyan. Better her than Nagi, at any rate.

Compare with International Saimoe, where Nagi was eliminated early on in the finals and Azusa lost momentum towards the end. Then again, Mio Akiyama won that one, so score another point for the pro-K-On! lobby.

Years
    After some mindless browsing, I just learned that Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi is getting an animated adaptation. I have absolutely no clue what it's about other than vampires, but I'd watch it solely for Kamiya Yuu's art. I can't wait for this. ;A;

One of my favorite Touhou doujin artists getting an anime. How could this get any better?

[jq]Yumekui Merry by Yoshitaka Ushiki (One Night Stand/The guy who made Advent Cirno)[/jq]

ガドブレスアメリカ。

Zemu

Years
    I got back into the anime world just last week, and I have finished a good amount in 7 days. I watched Clannad, True Tears, Nyan Koi!, Death Note and Code Geass, though I am still watching the last two. All were recommended by my friend. From what I recently saw, Clannad and Code Geass were the better ones.

Ramzi

Years
    I thought I was the only one who knew about Addicted to Curry. o_o It would nice having it being adapted into an anime.

Ramzi

Years
    Canaan? I wanted to see it some time ago, but I forgot about it. It looks cool from the story and characters. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Canaan? I wanted to see it some time ago, but I forgot about it. It looks cool from the story and characters. :D
    Thats why i picked it XD

Altho, I do have a pretty long list of anime I plan to watch o.o

Ramzi

Years
    Me too. It's been a while since I watched an anime. I am watching all of Summer 2010's anime releases 0_0 They are not bad, really. And MM! from this season.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Me too. It's been a while since I watched an anime. I am watching all of Summer 2010's anime releases 0_0 They are not bad, really. And MM! from this season.
    I really only watch anime that already finished airing, except for Bleach, Amagami SS and some other ones. :P

Ramzi

Years
    BLEACH! I love that anime. Too bad my Internet is too slow to download or stream any episodes :[ I am getting a new bandwidth very soon.

What episode did it reach? Subbed and Dubbed?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    BLEACH! I love that anime. Too bad my Internet is too slow to download or stream any episodes :[ I am getting a new bandwidth very soon.

What episode did it reach? Subbed and Dubbed?
    Dubbed- Its on the Amagami Arc. idk which episode.
    Subbed- 292
    I'm up to date on the manga and the anime :D

Ramzi

Years
    I'll probably try it out then. People are always saying manga versions are better, so I just might try one out. Bakuman the manga sounds interesting as well. :D

Aaand I have to go. Take care, Charizard* and whoever is here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back