• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Kannagi, yet another that i've planned to watch for ages but never got around too. In Anime almost any item can become a mystical girl can't they lol.

Latest episode of My Little Sister Cant Be This Cute to watch today on the new front, as well as that i'll probably get some Kekkaishi watched and read.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    OreImo wasn't too bad. Ayase is awesome, and so is Kyousuke. really makes me wonder how the PSP game is gonna be XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Indeed it was ok, not as good as the last episode though. Don't know anything about the PSP game.

Despite being a little formulaic Shinrei Tantei Yakumo is getting better and better every week. I was worried about the series as the pacing seemed too quick, it's calmed down now so i'm very happy about this adaptation.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    OreImo wasn't too bad. Ayase is awesome, and so is Kyousuke. really makes me wonder how the PSP game is gonna be XD
    Is the only way you can get anime games is from Japan? Or is there a store where you can ask a game to be imported?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018

Is the only way you can get anime games is from Japan? Or is there a store where you can ask a game to be imported?

well, they'll be from Japan regardless ^^;; usually the popular one is play-asia, but it's possible to middleman it

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Ebay will have "shops" for this type of thing. Not sure what my mum and friends would think if i started buying figurines though. My stepdad already thinks i'm a bit sad for owning a few posters :tired:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    But I can't buy things from the internet D':

Day off today woohoo, now what to do?
    *goes to watch FMA:B*

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Is the FMA series any good? I don't even know what it's about tbh.

I'm getting stuck into the Cage Of Eden manga again atm. The main character is staring to remind me more and more of Takashi Komuro as every chapter goes by.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Is the FMA series any good? I don't even know what it's about tbh.

I'm getting stuck into the Cage Of Eden manga again atm. The main character is staring to remind me more and more of Takashi Komuro as every chapter goes by.
    I've only seen a couple episodes or the original FMA but FMA:B is great, defiantly one of the best I've seen.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Welp, I just started my marathon of School Days. Let's hope that I'll be able to sleep tonight.
    I thought you told me that School Days was a bad series? (I'm not sure if it was you, but there was like 20 people told me that o.o)

Years
    How can I say something is bad if I haven't even seen it yet? In any case, I've heard that it's the degeneration of the romance genre.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    How can I say something is bad if I haven't even seen it yet? In any case, I've heard that it's the degeneration of the romance genre.
    Spoiler:
    Oh well I thought you were one of the people that told me x.x
    In any case I don't think I'll ever watch it D:

Has anyone seen Minami-ke?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    School Days is about as average as you can get at the beginning but then....
    Spoiler:

It's a romantic story and a half.

I actually had to scrub myself mentally after watching that by starting K-On!.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    School Days is about as average as you can get at the beginning but then....
    Spoiler:

It's a romantic story and a half.

I actually had to scrub myself mentally after watching that by starting K-On!.
    That actually sounds.....scary o.o

Has anyone heard any creepy anime openings?
    For me, Elfen Lied takes the cake. o.o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    It certainly was an experience lol.

Lilium is the theme for Elfen Lied. Quite fitting really.

Not creepy really but my favourite opening atm has to be this. Love the song as well as the effects and so on. Sucks that i still can't find a full mp3 of the song after 5 weeks. :(

Years
    Hahaha. HAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN IT BE EPISODE 12 NOW? IT'S ONLY BEEN 5 EPISODES AND I WANT TO SEE THIS GUY DIE ALREADY!

The OP theme is pretty cool though. :I

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It certainly was an experience lol.

Lilium is the theme for Elfen Lied. Quite fitting really.

Not creepy really but my favourite opening atm has to be this. Love the song as well as the effects and so on. Sucks that i still can't find a full mp3 of the song after 5 weeks. :(
    Thats pretty.....weird? Not really creepy tho XD

My favorite opening is Golden Time Lover (FMA:B opening 3) for the time being XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back