• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Amagami SS is the best this season Doesn't count. D:

Actually, I think the best anime this season is MM! since, it really was an unexpected turn. OreImo, Arakawa and Bakuman goes next.

Oh, I watched Digimon (all season), Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and GX, and PPG. Best Wishes is a nice watch, X-ros is awesome (should totally catch up) and Metal FIght Beyblade is awesooome~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Ohhh Beyblade, i remember the opening titles song and owning the actual tops but i can't recall anything to do with the show itself.

I'llagree with most of your favourites of the season. You missed Yakumo though ;)

Years
    After Kuuchuu Buranko, which was quite magical, my watching list is now back to being mostly romcoms + Gintama + a few airing series. I thought adding H&C to the mix for a bit of drama would be a fresh change of pace, but as of the first 2 episodes, it's not that entrancing yet. I hope it gets better.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Mushishi looks very good, When i've finished a few of the shows i'm currently watching/have downloaded that I'll certainly watch it.

Shounen is like chocolate to me, basically fat and sugar with little else but I still like it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I'm not very discriminate in the manga/anime i choose. I doubt there's a genre out there that i would really dislike.

Christopher D.

→ Espoinage!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    My friends recommended I watch Eden of the East, and so far, it's going great. Though the overall quality of the characters is "meh", as it seems only Akira [the main male protagonist] is shining throughout the show. I just reached episode seven of the anime, and after that, going to watch the movies of the series.

Did anybody watch this anime?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Finished FMA:B. It was one of the best anime I have ever seen :'D Hopefully the original is just as good :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I actually just downloaded Eden Of The East, probably not going to watch it for as while but it looks decent.

I've just started Samurai Deeper Kyo as i felt like watching something a little historical. Seems pretty good 2 and a half episodes in. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I'm currently waiting for episode 20 of Amagami SS to be released so I can watch that entire character arc in one sitting. Which is why I've been pretty inactive on MAL lately, in case you've been wondering.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, I'm currently waiting for episode 20 of Amagami SS to be released so I can watch that entire character arc in one sitting. Which is why I've been pretty inactive on MAL lately, in case you've been wondering.
    I'm waiting for all of Amagami SS to air so I can watch it in one sitting :o

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Yet another DBZ reference in an anime i'm watching.

J-E Discussion

Yup, i'm also still waiting for SS to finish before watching. I hope it doesn't let me down.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I only watched the first 3rd of the original Dragon Ball series but it looks fun.

Out of interest is the anime Gintama any good?

And Reference of the week, i lolspat when i saw this.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just finished some Canaan episodes. I can barely understand whats going on in that anime D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back