• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • 100s of years into the past everyone keeps the same appearance, 2 years into the future everyone decides to change an Rukia stole that 4th squad boys style. D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Byakuya and Yumichika have known that for a long time.

Anyway, just watched Redline...So cheesy yet so frickin entertaining. Animation and OST were superb (for an UNTZ based soundtrack anyway) and the plot was interesting enough for a racing film. You guys should go watch it now.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Byakuya and Yumichika have known that for a long time.

Anyway, just watched Redline...So cheesy yet so frickin entertaining. Animation and OST were superb (for an UNTZ based soundtrack anyway) and the plot was interesting enough for a racing film. You guys should go watch it now.

Sports? Pass. Beyblade is about as close as I'll get to any sports series, and even that is pushing the definition of sports. XD

Everyone should go watch.... [/random anime from memory] Eden of the East instead!

Zet

Years
  • Sports? Pass. Beyblade is about as close as I'll get to any sports series, and even that is pushing the definition of sports. XD

Everyone should go watch.... [/random anime from memory] Eden of the East instead!
    Beyblades is one of the few series with an english dub I like. Gotta love those catchy OP songs.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Hmmmmm, I wouldn't judge it by those tags, I mean yes it does centre around a race and does involve cars but would you call say.....Wacky races a sports show? That's actually I would describe the film....If Gainax did Wacky Races...Yes I know Gainax didn't do this film.

I can't remember anything about Beyblade other than actually owning them and of course the opening theme.

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
  • With the latest Bleach chapter, it seems that Ikkaku is a Vice Captain now. But which squad? I understood that he wanted to serve under Kenpachi and his Vice Captain is Yachiru. Did he change squads or did Kenpachi give Yachirus place to Ikkaku? Anyway, the other characters styles haven't changed much. As much as I can see from that one picture, Byakuya lost the scarf and hairclips? (whatever those were), Kenpachi lost the bells on his hair and doesn't seem to have his eyepatch anymore. Renji got new eyebrows. (yay -.-)
    Also, I liked that everyone were talking to Ginjo as if he was a fly compared to them and all they did was insult him.
    This chapter was mostly talking. I hoped for a little more action than that.
    Can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • You forgot about Strawberry's new ability of completley erasing backgrounds...
    Spoiler:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Black ink is still ink, so he made it so it erases the backgrounds instead of censoring them.

Looking forward to the flashbacks once they have time to chat. Main part being how Byakuya stopped being a loliconoverprotective older brother and let Rukia get her rank in her squad. Kenpachi as well seeing as Yachiru isn't there. Also wondering who's gonna be kidnapped this time.
    Also besides Hitsugaya likely being there for just the fandom of him, how he's donned a White Kamen Rider Scarf of the Badass.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I haven't even kept up with Bleach in months, but who's ready for a Chad rescue arc? The way he's always laying in a pool of his own blood after the first few chapters of any arc is so moe~

And.......MY LAPTOP IS BACK FROM REPAIR! I CAN WATCH STUFF AGAIN! AND IT'S PENGUINDRUM NIGHT! PERFECT TIMING YEAAAAAHHHHHHH

holy...

Penguindrum took an incredible turn for the dark episode. That episode left me feeling really uneasy.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • It was a very interesting episode indeed although this weeks survival strategy makes me think I was wrong about the meaning behind that. Stalker-chan is pretty messed up.

Hmmmmm Black Rock shooter has finally got a TV series on the way, not unexpected, not exciting but you never know, might be interesting.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I haven't even kept up with Bleach in months, but who's ready for a Chad rescue arc? The way he's always laying in a pool of his own blood after the first few chapters of any arc is so moe~

I really haven't been keeping up with the manga or anime either, and Chad needs rescuing? I don't really like the thought of re-using the idea.

You forgot about Strawberry's new ability of completley erasing backgrounds...

This is not making me want to read the series anymore. It really needs a fresh approach for a new idea.

Hmmmmm Black Rock shooter has finally got a TV series on the way, not unexpected, not exciting but you never know, might be interesting.
    Funny, I was planning on posting it. I personally enjoyed the OVA and I'm looking forward to the series.

More info here.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    I wonder how low the ratings would have to go before they bring Aizen back.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I will hold an organized book-burning of Bleach manga volumes if the manga ends without us ever seeing Kyouka Suigetsu's bankai. King of Soul Society is the final boss of Bleach and they'll need Aizen's powers to defeat him, believe it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Anyone else heard of the second season of Amagami SS? And am I the only one excited? :D

I really enjoyed the first season, all of it's arcs as well. The OVA was pretty good and so was the special.

Opinions anyone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back