• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-Music thread

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    any naruto theme songs pretty please read my sig

Most of these songs are done by kungfu generation. You can find the titles of the song using this lnk to animelyrics.com. Request the ones you want or like using the title and someone can better help you.

I am not requesting a song but I forgot this awesom diva who performs a lot in japan. She recently had a song called "Eat you up" and she's a hip hop artist but I forget her name a lot nowadays so can someone please find that for me?

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I think you might be referring to Boa Kwon, also known as BoA? Korean singer in South Korea and Japan?

If so, she's debuting in America with a hip-hop song called Eat You Up like you said. Although most of her other works are pop/alternative. Hope that helps.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I think you might be referring to Boa Kwon, also known as BoA? Korean singer in South Korea and Japan?

If so, she's debuting in America with a hip-hop song called Eat You Up like you said. Although most of her other works are pop/alternative. Hope that helps.

yeah! Kwon, she's so awesome! Thnx a lot!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

Where is the BEST place to find ALL of the Prince of Tennis openings and endings? MP3's I mean. The songs themselves.

Help would really be appreciated.

Thanks.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Gendou's Anime Music houses a LOT of general anime tunes. That specific link I gave you should lead to the Prince of Tennis OPs and EDs.

It's a pretty extensive library but it's still growing. Although it's not very good for artists not involved with anime. But I hope that helps.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, they had what I was looking for when I first found it. But they're still updating so don't expect too much.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I just checked again, and I noticed something. Gendou doesn't have opening 6 and 7 and I believe they are also missing a couple of endings for Prince of Tennis as well.

Are you guys sure this is the BEST place to get the Prince of Tennis openings and endings? It doesn't seem that way, IMO... Any other place I can get them?

Thanks.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, I didn't say it was the best but it's probably the next best thing to finding a direct download/torrent from what I've found.

Not sure if anyone else has a better place. Just keep searching for the ones you don't have. :\

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Im looking for another song please!

Ai no Hoshi by Jyukai

Its the opening of Ah! My Goddess Fighting Wings

thanks!

Here

You need an account to download it, but it's so fast and easy that it practically doesn't even matter. And besides, there's a bunch of other music you can download with an account there too, so yeah. xD; Definitely a win-win situation.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before.

Where is the BEST place to find ALL of the Prince of Tennis openings and endings? MP3's I mean. The songs themselves.

Thanks.

Hmm... if you're looking for the 7th OP and ED, Nipponsei has the torrent for the single.

Err, no seeds though. x_o;;

Otherwise, I'd try looking around the Prince of Tennis Livejournal Community and seeing if anyone has been kind enough to upload all the songs. I wouldn't be surprised if they have; Prince of Tennis is pretty big. Just depends on whether the links are still alive or not... :/

khayden

Vongola Member:Sun
    Years
    I looking for a fast paced J-Music song kinda like Maximum the Hormone's music.

And Something cutesy or funny hopefully by a chick.

Two different request lol.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't know if someone's posted this site but this is a very great help to anybody looking for anime OPs and EDs from multiple animes and lists most lyrics and the authors and titles of each song. I know many of us who have been hunting for these songs go here so why not you? Any one in need of an opening them song or an ending should look here first before asking questions. It not only lowers the amount of time it takes to look for a song but also helps the community in not oding any extra looking even though some of us don't mind.

Back