• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-Music

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I'm looking for GOOD J-Pop , J-Metal, J-Techno.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Yosei Teikoku and ALI Project are all I can stand of J-music, so they are all I can suggest.
    I'd also suggest avoiding Gackt like you would a particularly virulent plague.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Yosei Teikoku and ALI Project are all I can stand of J-music, so they are all I can suggest.
    I'd also suggest avoiding Gackt like you would a particularly virulent plague.

Thank you :] I'll be sure to listen to them.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Just to help out, I listened to each one of these people at least once and most a relatively unknown I guess. Found these while I was downloading random songs for fun:

Ayumi Hamasaki
    HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
    Akiko Kawakami
    Anna Tsuchiya
    Crystal Kay
    Eiko Shimamiya
    Orane Range
    Aya Hirano(Look for songs other than God Knows and Hare Hare Yukai. They're good but there are more.)
    Rika Matsumoto(Yeah, she makes some Pokémon songs.)
    Can/goo
    UVERworld
    Rie Fu
    BoA
    HOME MADE KAZOKU
    KAORI(Yeah, she made more than I Won't Lose.)
    Hitomi Takahashi
    L'arc-En-Ciel
    Aqua Timez
    Hikaru Utada(My absolute favorite. I got 66 of her songs and she sings in English really good. Likely, because she was born in America. She made the Kingdom Hearts songs.)
    MOVE(Their English isn't that great but their Japanese is.)
    Shouko Nakagawa

Note: All names and in the English format( First Name, Last Name).

Last edited:
    Back