• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

j

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hi there!~ Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Wow...finishing a 17 chapter fanfiction sounds like a great accomplishment! I agree with you on finishing none of the projects. I procrastinate...a lot. xD But I still get things done in time no matter what. lol. Your theme is pretty amazing, to be honest. I like Zapdos. :3

Here at PC, we have a great Challenges forum, which does include your favorite challenge...the Nuzlocke Challenge. :3 You should take a look at that if you haven't done so. If you do decide to take the challenge, I wish you the best of luck! :) Also, we have a Fanfiction & Writing forum if you ever want to share some of your writing! And last but not least... the Art Gallery...where you can go and share your artistic creations. Those are some things I linked to you that may interest you, there are lots of other things to do on PC!

Well, I hope PC is treating ya well, and hope you enjoy it here. I know you will! If for any reason you have any questions about something, or you simply need a guide, you can ask myself or Hiidoran! Read the rules, and I'll see ya around! Have fun :3

StarkePkMn

Master of The Sky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Welcome, you write fanfics? Oh god my younger sister would love you..

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • How did I not see you here?

asdf sadjfgildeil

Hi there. Remember me? Probably not, actually. I'm Dragon user X, your audiobook/New Zealand buddy from Serebii. Glad to see you branching out. ;) Welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oh hey, I've seen you on sppf a few times. =p Have another belated welcome to the forums! And yeah, you should post your fics about.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Welcome to PC.. I love to write fan-fiction characters and stories, but I guess I'm not ready for sharing my fan-fiction on PC and I already have a fan-fiction, I'm working on it very hard.
    Have a lot of fun time...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, I thought your name looked familiar :)

Welcome aboard PC! Sad to say my current interest in writing fan fiction is slim to nil, and I haven't had one new project since my one last fall... but stay tuned, as you never know... Now I'm more into asking artists to do fan art of Lisa rather than write about her, lol

Anyway, how are you liking it so far here? There are a variety of sections and topics that we have here, be sure to check them all out! We're also a friendly community here which is more than I can say for that other place that I no longer visit xD

Anyway, welcome to the site, and please have fun on here!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    HI moonlightning
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    If you need anything, feel free to pm me.
    I hope to see you around and Hope your stay is a great one. ^_^

Back