• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jackal Arives

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    I'm Black Jackal

i played my first game of pokemon on a friends gb poket - red version i believe... he tried to convice me to choose squirtle, but i chose charmander...

since that day i've been a pyromaniac down to my bones...

i own silver and a gb colour and also have every real version (plus some hacked versions) of pokemon (except stadium, stadium2, coloseum, etc...) on my computer which i play with a visualboy advance...

i'd like to see a completed remake of pokemon yellow, made in fr/lg likeness... if anybody knows where i can get my hands on something like this, let me know please...

i'm currently looking for somebody to make me a trainer card... if anybody can do it well, tell me...

thats about it, hope this place is all it's said to be...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    i'm shecking there now...

is there anywhere that you can request a hack?
    if not, i'd like to suggest one here...

i think that somebody should make a hack of one of the more recent versions (obviously) which alows you to catch all the other starters...

i don mean that if you start with bulbasaur you can catch charmander and squirtle, but i mean that if you start with bulbasaur you can catch chicorita and treeko, if you start with charmander you can catch cyndaquil and torchic, and if you start with squirtle you can catch totodile and mudkip.

if thats not possible (do differentiate) then i think that you should just be able to catch all 9 and start with something else (pikachu or eevee maybe, to stay traditional)

anyway, thats just what i want, because i'm obsessed by fire pokemon, and i want all 3 fire starters...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hi Black Jackal and hope you're enjoying yourself at pokemon community.
    I like hacks too!! But I never seem to be able to get them o_o;
    Hope to see you in the forums somewhere. Pm me for for help or just to be friends.

altarialover :t334:

kumamon

Korikakumon!
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2006
    nah i really dont care about hacks i gave up w8ing on 1 i no i no b patent but my name means no patence so dont blame me blame my dad!!!!!!i

Years
    Kumamon, please don't post twice in a NU/W thread, unless you made it. Thanks. :3

Anyway, onto the topic! XD

Welcome~ I don't think there's any completed Yellow remake... acutally, there's only one complete hack I can think of, to be honest. You'll have to deal with a whole bunch of incomplete projects, sadly. :/
    As for Trainer cards, you can ask in the Trainer Card section, under Art Gallery > Pixel Art. :3 They have the coolest Automatic Trainer Card Maker there. XD

I hope you have fun and find what you're looking for. =)

Back