• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jagnem, the Other School: Magic and Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Hey you guys seem to be stuck

IC:Kay had been following the two quietly and noticed them jumped into a picture. Must be some kind of portal I guess. I wonder where it leads. he thought to himself. Kay then went into the picture without hesitation to what seemed to be a dimly lighted room. He seemed to recognize the room from somewhere and he didit was the Hogwarts library but it seemed to be cursed with a light charm. He then noticed the two kids he had been following and ran up to them. "Do you guys no how in the world that picture brought us all the way to Hogwarts?" He asked

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Suddenly the light seemed to dim, and I could see everything. I could see books of every kind, children running rampant, and the constant Shh of the librarian. I didn't recognize the place, but a second later a kid I seemed to recognize fell in behind me and told us that we were inside the Hogwarts library. I just stared in awe, what could I do, I mean I was tresspassing on Hogwarts property, technically the ministry of magic could get involved.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Alright before we get into any trouble let's think about how to get back. If there was a picture that braught us here then ther could be a picture here that does the same thing. So do either of you know if this place has any pictures like that." Kay asked them starting to worry about what might happen if they got cauht

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I looked behind us hoping to see the same picture that brought us here, with no luck, only a wall, with a rotating walpaper of lions, serpants, and the other beasts which names escaped him at the moment. "What're we gonna do, I mean..." I paused I didn't know what the hell I was gonna do, I wanted an adventure, but all the way to Hogwarts, that was a little steep even for the great prankster. "Well, we better find a way outta her, or else!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "I know my way around here, but idf anyone notices us we're dead." She could blend in with the students here if no one noticed her robes, but the other two couldn't. They had 'american accents' and the second they spoke everyone would know they were from somewhere else. This wasn't good...

"Follow me," She whispered, "And don't speak. Try to keep in the shadows."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back