• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jak and Daxter club

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Well, in 3 hours, I'll be headed to my first bowling match for my high school.

I'll be fine if the lanes aren't oily. My ball can't grip the lane, so that screws me up all the time.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    You guys have a highschool bowling team? Interesting.

My football team is headin to the playoffs friday. Its like an hour and a half away. Hopefully i'll have a good time.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Man, over a week of inactivity. I don't think that's ever happened before outside of holidays.

So anyway, how were your games?

MUSION

Years
    What PS3 games would you want / get first?

I played Fallout 3 at my friends house yesterday, that was quite good.

MUSION

Years
    Ah, I should have remembered that you like the MGS games. I've barely ever played any myself, or seen much gameplay.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    My friend has MGS4, it looks incredible! I've barely played MGS myself, but I'm getting into it!

Has anyone played Assassin's Creed or Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction? Are they good? I'm considering getting them in the sales!

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I've never like Ratchet and clank. Ive thought as it as a knock off of Jak and Daxter. Assassians creed ive never played either...

MUSION

Years
    I've only seen Tools of Destruction a little, and haven't actually played it, but I like the previous games (except Deadlocked), so it should be good.

Never played Assassin's Creed, it doesn't look like something I'd like.

Back