• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake here

Years
    Hello, I'm Jake. I just went looking for a good forum i can go to and discuss pokemon, and i heard good things about the site. I was a member of Serebii forums, but i didn't like it too much. It seemed that everything i did was wrong and would get a mod pissed at me. I just nearly got banned after being there for like 3 weeks, so i'm going to try this site. Believe me, i'm not a trouble maker, it was the super strict mods. I'm going to go explore the site now, so, bye.

Hi there, Jake! Welcome to PC! The good things you heard about us are very true, we're an awesome community. :3 So long as you follow the rules, you'll be just fine. The mods here are pretty awsome!

Go ahead and dig around the forums - you'll find something you're interested in here in no time. :D More importantly, though, have fun while you're here! If you'd like to talk, I'm all ears.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there dude!

Aw, it's a shame your experience at Serebii didn't turn out so well. We're a huge community here, but they're even bigger still, which means they have more mods and probably have to be a lot stricter just to keep all the members in line. I'm not a member of Serebii so I can't say that with any authority, that's just speculation. But you're not the first person who's been scared away from Serebii, so I can promise you we're much friendlier here :)

But anyway, enough about that. Welcome! As long as you read the rules you should be fine, they're not all that hard to follow and most of the mods like to help you and guide you rather than punish you (that's been my experience here anyway) so you should be sweet. So have fun exploring, if you have any questions let us know... and if you ever wanna talk, my profile page is always open so you can shoot me a message!

See you around :D

Years
    Hello, I'm Jake. I just went looking for a good forum i can go to and discuss pokemon, and i heard good things about the site. I was a member of Serebii forums, but i didn't like it too much. It seemed that everything i did was wrong and would get a mod pissed at me. I just nearly got banned after being there for like 3 weeks, so i'm going to try this site. Believe me, i'm not a trouble maker, it was the super strict mods. I'm going to go explore the site now, so, bye.

Hi Jake. You can call me Hikari.

I'm a member of Serebii as well, but I don't visit there as often as PC. PC is not technically my first forum, Bulbagarden was my first forum but I left because of the super-strict mods, and who hates having really strict mods?

I was a bit of a trouble-maker at PC when I first joined but not anymore. I have totally evolved from the Oshawott I once was. Oh, and I liek Oshawottz!

You'll have a great time here at PC, but what areas are you interested in? I mainly hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia and a few other boards.

Send me a VM or friend request me if you need someone friendly to chat with. Just beware, my laugh is worse than my bite!

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you need help.

Also, make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari10, "<3 Oshawott 4 Ever"

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years

Hi there, Jake. Welcome to PC.

This forum is much more friendlier than Serebii, as you can see by the amount of replies you've gotten.

Are you into any particular boards? I'm into Pokemon Triva, Other Trivia and New Users/Welcoming.

I like other boards, but those are the ones i'm most active in.

Oh please don't advertise, i'm not saying you will but, if you do you'll get reported...

It was nice meeting you, bye! :).

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

Welcome Jake my name be Diablo. This place is like the greatest place in the world the people here are just amazing :).

Hope you have a great time here and make heaps of friends.

Back