• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake's Quality Trade Market - Flawless Breedables, Shinies, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
Years
  • Jakeremix's Trade Shop
    RULES
    You are responsible for knowing these when you post on my thread.
    • Do NOT trade me hacked pokemon!
    • Please don't be impatient if you have been waiting for only a short time.
    • Don't propose clearly unreasonable trades.
    • Post here BEFORE messaging me about a trade.
    • Please be respectful and use common sense.
    • Do not request me to breed shinies for you.
    • If you trade my a pokemon that is not redistributable, please let me know or else I will assume it is.
    • Leave your friend code in your reply if it is not already in your signature.
    POKEMON INFO
    • All of my pokemon are Kalos/Hoenn bred unless stated otherwise. Please only trade me KHB pokemon in return unless you have an event pokemon that I accept.
    • Many things in my trade shop will be cloned. Therefore, I accept cloned pokemon as well.
    • Everything in my shop is redistributable unless stated otherwise.
    • The first page of pokemon are all of what I am able to breed; they are not ready for trade as soon as you ask for them.
    MY TRADE DOC

My collection of pokemon is located HERE. A few additional conditions are there, so please be sure to read the notes on each page.

I currently do not have any specific wants, so feel free to offer whatever you have. As you can see, I am hoping to expand with anything you have for trade! :)

More to come in time!
    Thank you for checking out my shop. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi Congratz on your shop
    Btw i would like to offer you 5iv -spatk adamant mudkip with 4em ( avalanche,yawn,curse,counter)
    i want your HA oshawott thx :D

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • Hi Congratz on your shop
    Btw i would like to offer you 5iv -spatk adamant mudkip with 4em ( avalanche,yawn,curse,counter)
    i want your HA oshawott thx :D

Thank you! :)

Mudkip sounds great! I'll get to breeding your Oshawott right now. It should be ready soon. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Hey, most of my shinies I have received in random trades with passerby, so i believe them to be randomly caught, but I have a shiny Tyranitar (trained it since it was a Larvitar), I also have a shiny Dugtrio, Noivern, and lvl 1 Ralts, as well as a couple cloned Eevees, and I was wondering if any of these would be worth a Shiny Fennekin and/or Shiny Noibat of yours?

Years
  • Hey. I am interested in your battle ready shiny absol and tyranitar and also your competitive shiny fennekin and noibat. I am not sure what you are looking in return, whether you want breedable pokemon, shiny, or battle ready ones. Feel free to look at my shop, but if nothing there peaks your interest I can post of list of battle ready or shiny pokemon as well (I would post it now but I don't have my game with me). Let me know what your looking for in return.

Thanks

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • Hey, most of my shinies I have received in random trades with passerby, so i believe them to be randomly caught, but I have a shiny Tyranitar (trained it since it was a Larvitar), I also have a shiny Dugtrio, Noivern, and lvl 1 Ralts, as well as a couple cloned Eevees, and I was wondering if any of these would be worth a Shiny Fennekin and/or Shiny Noibat of yours?

Do you know if any of those have flawless IVs? I'm only looking for other competitive shinies for the time being.

Hey. I am interested in your battle ready shiny absol and tyranitar and also your competitive shiny fennekin and noibat. I am not sure what you are looking in return, whether you want breedable pokemon, shiny, or battle ready ones. Feel free to look at my shop, but if nothing there peaks your interest I can post of list of battle ready or shiny pokemon as well (I would post it now but I don't have my game with me). Let me know what your looking for in return.

Thanks

I'm pretty much looking for pokemon of the same value as mine at the moment, so I'm interested in any competitive shinies you have. If you don't have any battle ready shinies, I might be willing to trade Absol and T-tar for babies depending on what you have.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm pretty much looking for pokemon of the same value as mine at the moment, so I'm interested in any competitive shinies you have. If you don't have any battle ready shinies, I might be willing to trade Absol and T-tar for babies depending on what you have.

Here is a list of pokemon:
    Spoiler:

I also have a few non-shiny competitive pokemon that are battle ready if your interested. If you want to know more about the pokemon then send me a message. All of them are 6IV except the staraptor which is 5IV (-SpAtk).

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm interested in these competitive shiny Pokemon: Pidgey, Seel, Sentret, Rotom, Golett, and Amaura. Quite a lot, I am aware.

I can offer Pokemon from the first page of this doc; your choice for a 1:1 trade.

Thank you.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • Hello!

I'm interested in these competitive shiny Pokemon: Pidgey, Seel, Sentret, Rotom, Golett, and Amaura. Quite a lot, I am aware.

I can offer Pokemon from the first page of this doc; your choice for a 1:1 trade.

Thank you.

You have nice list there! :P I'm interested in Houndour, Murkrow, Heracross, Zorua, Chimchar, and Litleo. Would that be a fair trade? Also, are your pokemon redistributable?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • You have nice list there! :P I'm interested in Houndour, Murkrow, Heracross, Zorua, Chimchar, and Litleo. Would that be a fair trade? Also, are your pokemon redistributable?

Yes, sounds fair. Also, I just need to point out that this Murkrow I have has a nickname and I can't change it because it's not mine originally. So, if you're not okay with that, feel free to pick another Pokemon.

Other than that, I can clone these now and trade whenever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    Do you know if any of those have flawless IVs? I'm only looking for other competitive shinies for the time being.

I'm pretty much looking for pokemon of the same value as mine at the moment, so I'm interested in any competitive shinies you have. If you don't have any battle ready shinies, I might be willing to trade Absol and T-tar for babies depending on what you have.
    Honestly, I am unsure, I was just going to get started with competitive battling and so I thought it would impress my friend (a member of smogon) if I came at him with a couple battle ready shinies because he doesn't expect much from me. So if I come across any battle ready shinies I'll be sure to come back here.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Do you take breeding and ev training requests?

I have a couple shinies I could offer in exchange for service.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • I'm interested in the shiny comp Seel. What would you like in return?

I'm looking for anything I don't have of equal value. You can provide me with a list of competitive shinies of your own or link me to your trade shop, and I can choose from there. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back