• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James done in GIMP

SpikeDo

Open mouth; insert foot
    Years
    I'm not going to make this my official art thread, since I don't really have a lot of nice things to put up. -_-;

For now, I'm just going to get your opinions on this picture of James.
    First, I know that his right hand is in a weird position, but it was the only thing that worked. xP And I'm shading impaired, so I just don't add shading.

Feedback and criticism would be appreciated, and I hope you like it! ;)

James done in GIMP

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I like it, you might want to darken the lining on the gloves for the individual fingers.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Nice work. When i see that i think of team rockets song and dance thing. "a rose by any name is just as sweet" lol

Auistle

seTranquility.
    Years
    Well, I like the style and it's overall well done, but it just dosen't seem like, well... Pokemon related. I'm 99% sure you made his features look real on purpose, but if you didn't, you need to work on it o.o' Good job, though. I think it really brang out the reality in pokemon drawings. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Good job, and good luck with getting better. :3

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    Haha! I totally dig this!
    I hardly ever say that, too. XD
    This is just a smoothly colored pic that is very pleasing to the eyes I might add. ;3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    It looks alright, but the R on the shirt is done incorrectly I think. Still for something done in GIMP, this is pretty impressive.

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    Oooh... He looks like such a ladies man. XD
    The fingers are hard to make out, but, I can tell where they are.
    I love his facial expression, but, his nose is a little hard to see. (Might just be my monitor, however)
    Very original though, and, I quite like your style. James is my boy! XD

Back