• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jangle jangle

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years

So I was thinking earlier about the keys I had on my keyring, and how I had quite a few, and how my dad has like, a hundred on his, so I thought I'd ask you all; what keys do you have on your keyring?

Do you have multiple sets of keyrings? Or one set with ALL the keys on it? Where do you keep your keys? Do you use things to help you indetify your keys, like those colored tabs you can put on the top of them? Discuss!

Jangle jangle

Ayselipera

I have one key ring that holds all my keys. All my keys being two keys. One for the house and one for the car. I usually keep them in my purse if I'm out or just on my dresser for when I'm home. I just have this purple stretch band attached to the key ring so they're easier to hold, but at the same time I guess that makes it easier to tell that they're mine. Usually it's pretty easy to tell though since everyone else has 34839403 key chains attached to their key rings.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I only have a key for my dorm room on an ND lanyard. That's it.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I have all my keys on a key ring rope necklace that I wear around my neck.
    I have a house key, a car key, a car remote thingy that usually ends up setting off my car's alarm on a day to day basis because of my irresponsibility, and some key I found a long time ago (I'm still waiting to find the treasure chest it goes to so I never have to work again).

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    One. My house key. When I need the car, I borrow my parents' car keys. Other than that, I don't need or use any other keys in my day-to-day life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have as many keys as I do keyrings, I've just realised lol - the only keys I have are the one for the screen door to my house, and two for the two locks on the wooden door, and my car key. Then I have a green keyring with my name and phone number on it, a frog keyring that you can press and it makes a clicky sound, a Team Griffin keyring that I got at the Kathy Griffin stand-up show I went to at Sydney Opera House in November, and a Stewie Griffin as Darth Vader keyring that my sister got me from America :P

Sometimes I have the keys to my work, too. I attach them to my keys whenever I have to bring them home because otherwise I'll forget them the next day lol.

Years
    I have three keyrings. House keys on a green plastic (standard name/number) keyring. Car key is on its own keyring, although the ignition key and the remote are separate modules. Lastly, my work keys are on another set, with a custom keyring - the heatspreader from a socket 478 Pentium 4. :D Because I already have a photo of it (before it was scratched to buggery) on Photobucket, I'll share it. :D

Spoiler:

Years
    I've just got one keyring. It has my house key, my work key, and for some strange reason, a luggage lock key. I have no idea why. o___O I have a really old loop keychain right now (easy to grab in my pocket) and one tag for rewards... from Borders. I need to take that off. *does so* There, now they're even more bare.

When I'm out and about, the keys stay in my pocket. When I'm at home, they're usually on my desk.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Answer-my-own-thread-a-go-go!

I have quite a few keys. xD I have:

-Key to my home
    -Key to my car
    -Key to my car's trunk
    -Key to my dad's truck
    -Key to my church
    -Key to the fellowship hall at my church
    -Key to the secretary's office in the fellowship hall at the church
    -Key to the mailbox at our church
    -Key to several other keys that I have for no reason and that I have no idea what they go to. xD

I think that is it...xD I have one keyring with all those on it, and the only special thing about my keys is that the key to my house is decorated to look like the Statue of Liberty; when my parents got me that key they said I could pick one of the special looking ones. The Statue of Liberty one was the only one that wasn't sports themed. -__-

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't have any keys, haha.

I used to have a house key, but not since we moved to the new house... and I don't drive, or have anything else that requires a key.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I have a keyring which contains both keys to get into to my house, but all my other keys are separate from one another. There's the key to my parents' house, a key for the car I share with my brother, and I used to have a locker key, but I've had to hand that back in. Aaaaaand that's about it! Very few keys for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    My keychain weighs a ton, but I only have one actual key on it. It's the key to our car. Plus I have the thing that you point at the car to unlock it.

The rest are all souvenir keychains, like I have an I *heart* New York one, and a South Carolina one and this weird pickle-shaped thing. And I have this little clip so I can hang my keys off my belt loop, which pulls my pants down all day cause the keys are so heavy. xD

Oh, and the key to my bedroom. It's an ancient skeleton key. I don't lock my bedroom door anyways, but it looks cool so I carry it around.

Years
    I always have a house key with me, and when I use the car, I'll take either my mother's or my father's keyring.Preferrably my mother's one, because my father's one lacks a well-functioning house key (so I won't have to dig up my own when I already have a keyring in the hand) - the original broke one day, the replacement key sucks.

Back