• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Eliana said:
    I don't look for franchising in shows, I look for the quality. o.o I don't barely even watch TV anyways.
    Out of those, Kamen Rider actually has quality. It's not aimed at kids, it's aimed at the 15-21 age group last time I checked. Stories are usually pretty good too.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Out of those, Kamen Rider actually has quality. It's not aimed at kids, it's aimed at the 15-21 age group last time I checked. Stories are usually pretty good too.
    Mmm...Yeah, I guess...I'm not exactly a TV expert, so don't expect me to know everything you're saying. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kazuhito said:

.. Isnt it about a frigging bug who fights crime on a motorcyle? o_o??

;o; and awh.. that sucks that she died..

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Kura said:
    .. Isnt it about a frigging bug who fights crime on a motorcyle? o_o??

;o; and awh.. that sucks that she died..
    ...you would know this from a few pictures you've seen? No, it's actually a pretty good show, better than most crap on American TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back