• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kahoshi said:
    I'd be sad if he was nicer to me. XD

Chairman Kaga said:
    We're just ganging up on Jorge and injecting it into his spine. If he complains about his back hurting that's why.
    Where is he now anyway?

>.< We're out of postage stamps...

Lucid

Paigey.....I don't get the ending of Loveless x.x
    Is Seimei dead?! He was at the end though! x.x Who killed him? I think it could have been longer in more detail...
    I heard that they were making a second season, but I don't know if it's true or not, but we never found out who Ritsuka's real fighter was. I'm not really sure if Seimi was dead or not, Ritsuka is memory impaired, and his mom is crazy... if he was still alive though, Soubi would still be able to sense him, Ionno,it could have been his ghost. @@;

Lucid

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome >D

I'm going to buy a bunch of these and throw them at Jorfe until he cries...
    Haha, buy him the syphillis one. XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome >D

I'm going to buy a bunch of these and throw them at Jorfe until he cries...
    O
    M
    F
    G
    YES! I could probably I need to get the mono one for my friend XDD

Paige: But he did cause their phones to act all crazy...*shrugs* I dunno! @.@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back