• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Here's an example of a Class 7 Seal, if anyone's curious.

By edict of Confederate High Command, all matters regarding these xenomorphs are under Class 7 Seal. Do not speak of the existence of the xenomorphs or in any way relay the events surrounding their appearance on Chau Sara. Failure to comply with these orders will result in immediate termination. This conversation never took place. We were never here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, the homework I'm never going to get done.

I'm going to dddiiieee tomorrow in school. I'm tired! =X

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    Chau Sara...is that from SC? I might be thinking of Char though.
    You guessed right, Simon. Chau Sara is from SC. And of course, you and I both know what the "xenomorphs" really are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Jack O'Neill said:
    You guessed right, Simon. Chau Sara is from SC. And of course, you and I both know what the "xenomorphs" really are.
    *snicker*

Ah~ I still remember when ^The One Above owned the DCC~ with 22sa leading the way.

Those were such good, naive times <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    And, as always, all the fun stuff at PC was long, LONG before my own time here. *sigh* Kinda makes me wish I had joined sooner...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Since when were you around, Paul? 2004? ^^;;

I was a member since November 29, 2003. A little bit of a while since PC switched from an IkonBoard.
    No Tet o.o; Unless you're on a second account, I'm member number 151, you're 3,000 something. Silly~ no one gives me credit for how long I've been around ;;

I orignally joined back before PC had the big db wipe. And...I have no idea what it was on~ But it didn't have Quick reply. The mySQL was purged, so I had to re-register. Which I did, on September 9th, 2003.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Reminiscing on days of PC that I was never here for...

That's wonderful, Ivan.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Here's what I always wanted to know,
    Who was the very first person to join?
    PNN is the second but who was the first?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    PC as a vBulletin was around late 2002. I was around on November 29th, 2002 - my three year anniversary at PC was on November 29th, 2005. Shame nobody was around to attend it as PC had been down. ._.;;

So then PC is like about...5 years old? o_o wow XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back