• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

January Member Of The Month!~(disscussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweeties, Eli would win Hottest Member, hands down! So I think it's fair to put it there, just so she can win. *winks at Eli* XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well for guys are the following:
    Marcos, Fabio, The Adamant Dogger, JKazier, Dakota, Me and I don't know who else.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    OMG. I am not pathetic!! ;_; XD Most Annoying Member..I would win that XD
    No darling, you'd come only second to me, because I annoy the hell out of everyone irl and online. XD But darlings, if there was a "Member Who Can Fight the Most and Make a Big Scene of It" - phwee! My department exactly! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I think a Hottest PC Female would be amazing! I'm not so sure about hottest PC male, though XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    No prob Eliana. Which btw I forgot Elisse also is a hotty, and shes my cousin.

ANyways Fabio you shoudl start to log off we have a concert to do. *logs off*
    Bye

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    No darling, you'd come only second to me, because I annoy the hell out of everyone irl and online. XD But darlings, if there was a "Member Who Can Fight the Most and Make a Big Scene of It" - phwee! My department exactly! XD

Sweetiw, you only wish that you would beat me in those categories! I can win those like nothing. Its a piece of pizza-er-cake XD

mvtm

Years
    Hmm actually that will be an interesting category.. lol Hottest Female & Male i think its ok . For Hottest Female i dont know who will win but meh some guys will vote for Suzu surely XD . Anyways it can be a category , why not?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Eliana, you know you're hot. Quit bragging! XD *huggles Eli* Well, now, I think there should be a category like...favorite member over 20. XD *glomps everyone randomly*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back