• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese card collector :)

Years
  • Hey guys. Since i was a kid ive lways been more interested in the japanese releases of pokemon cards. When i was around 7 or 8 my brother and i use to go to a collectables shop in my local town every weekend. The guy behind the counter was called brian. He was a large man and he always had a ciggarette hanging from his mouth. The shop was always packed full of kids trading and buying cards. The guy who owned the shop could never close his till because there was so much money hanging out XD

This shop always had japanese pokemon cards in stock and i seemed to be the only kid who brought them. My fave sets from the time and still to this day were\are...

Fossil
    Base
    Team rocket
    Gym

anyway ive started collecting again and i stumbled across this great community and had to join. Im only collecting japanese cards not europe or us cards. So i just thought id give you allitle back story on myself and just say HEY!

R*

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    When I first read the title I thought you meant you were Japanese and collected cards... xD Collecting only Japanese cards is as much a hobby as anything else. It is nice that you actually told us something about yourself. Anyway, have fun, read the rules and all that jazz.

Back