• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Japanese Pokemon?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    20% of My Pokemon on Pearl

99.9% of my Pokemon on Platinum (As it's the Japanese Version) To keep it pure, I just trade these over to it:

-Japanese Pokemon I got in Trades
    -Unevolved Pokemon, as I can just Evolve them so they have Japanese names.

the ONLY Exception in a Scizor I got from Someone.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    i have a couple, i dont really like it though xD i cant read the name! but you obviously know what pokemon it is by looking at the picture/sprite but what if they nicknamed the pokemon with a really bad name in japanese haha and you cant read what it says

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    I have a few Japanese. a Japanese Rattata.why want a puny pokemon with that? F.E.A.R.
    and you'll know that F.E.A.R. is how to make a LVL 1 KO a lvl 100.

-------------------------------
    Jordan's PokePet
    Japanese Pokemon?
    Japanese Pokemon?

Sid the level 70 Charizard!
    -------------------------------

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    I have a few Japanese. a Japanese Rattata.why want a puny pokemon with that? F.E.A.R.
    and you'll know that F.E.A.R. is how to make a LVL 1 KO a lvl 100.
    Protip: Focus Sash, Endeavor, Quick Attack

Also, I think I have a Larvitar, but nothing else. I usually trade them away, because I hate Japanese characters.

Back