• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Jasmine on diamond?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Jasmine's purpose in the game is to grant you HM Waterfall once defeating Sunnyshore's gym leader. She's not meant to do much else.

Last edited:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    she probarbly is the type who moves home to stand in the same spot say the same thing its what people do in pokemon.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Must be like a random thing that the game designers thought would be funny to put in..

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    This might be part of a bigger picture, She may as stated before, have a refrence to G/S/C which is my best bet

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    All I think shes there for just to giv you waterfall and wish you good luck for the league.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    She may possibly be there too be a connecting point between D/P and a G/S/C remake.

Like she is in Sinnoh and you have to go and get her.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    She may take over Byron as he was steel.

Or they could both be gym leaders like Liza & Tate

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    They might.

Wallace became champ and 8th gym leader was diffeent in Emerald.

Yeah but isn't she already a Gym Leader in Olivine? That would be a little weird putting one person as a gym leader of 2 gyms.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Haveing her in the game doesnt mean a gbc remake it just means the timescale between these games arnt that far apart.

She has nothing to do with the story other then giveing the hm.
    and she wont be a gym leader in the 3rd game becasue she has nothing to do with the story line and never will.

She was just visiting from jhoto.unless sinoh is jhoto but mixed around alot. which i highly doubt

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Omg I just had a brainwave, in G/S/C you found Jasmine at a Lighthouse, where is she in D/P in the city with a light house!

Back