• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jawbreakers! [The Ed, Edd n Eddy Fan Club]

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
  • My favourites would have to be Edtropolis and Ed Co. (going UP anyone?)
    I just found them so funny, I liked the idea of the big city and the office like scam. And who couldn't love that elevator?

If any of you have topic suggestions just post them in the thread.

250px-Edtropolis.JPG

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gotta' join this.. it's a classic!

Although I didn't watch it as much as other Cartoons I still loved it for it's originality so sign me up!

I saw Jawbreakers! and that took me back...
    jawbreakers-ed-edd-and-eddy-7442953-445-556.jpg

Double D is my favourite.

I'd only ever watch it when I saw it on and that wasn't too often, I'd have to buy the seasons/DVDS to determine my favourite season.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Gotta' join this.. it's a classic!

Although I didn't watch it as much as other Cartoons I still loved it for it's originality so sign me up!

I saw Jawbreakers! and that took me back...
    jawbreakers-ed-edd-and-eddy-7442953-445-556.jpg

Double D is my favourite.

I'd only ever watch it when I saw it on and that wasn't too often, I'd have to buy the seasons/DVDS to determine my favourite season.

username pikamon
    fav character edd

You're all signed up!

As for the topic:
    I have to say my favourite season is season 3. I think in season 1, there were a few things that were lacking, season 2 and 4 are close runner ups, and I had lots of trouble picking. Season 5 was good, but I like hand painted cells personally. The same goes for season 6 (as well for it's shortness) and season 7 was a move and way to short for me.

Back