• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jayjayfishs shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenBagon

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Articuno lv 50 timid nature
    is it ut???
    if so look @ my thread for something ur intrested in

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    im interested in these pkmn
    naugthy dusknoir
    adamant scizor
    shiny cresselia
    shiny arcanine
    what you want for them

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
  • Actually do you have a Micle Berry? I can offer any of the egg moved pokemon from my trade (on the wifi trade) for it?

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • can you give me an egg moved arron with curse please and pm me at 4:30 pm gmt time on friday then we can do the trade and i will give you a shiny skuntanks as well cos you are the only one asking for stuff in my shop cos it is a little desserted

eurika= the first 10 people who get stuff from my shop get a free shiny of my choice is that ok to all my firdt 30 costermers

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • so.. i gues no one want to order any pokemon even though there is a good special offer =(

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • oh, ok then what event pokemon are you going to give e ven though i dont colect them,lol

ok, i will be back in 20 minutes so dont go off
    thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hey it's me again. I'm back, still interested in that Swellow. I have the following:

UT Mesprit
    Dialga
    Regirock
    Shiny Gardevior
    IV-bred Zangoose(various IVs, ask and I'll give you a list) x4 (and growing)

Let me know if I've managed to catch your interest. ;) And I'm also interested in your Salamence if it's male.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • I have MYSTRY Mew, WCS Shiny Milotic, a Jap. Ranger Manaphy and a Jap. Darkrai.

Wait... I have an EV'd Kabutops in S.Attack and Speed?

ok i will take your kabutops can u tell me its stats please

Hey it's me again. I'm back, still interested in that Swellow. I have the following:

UT Mesprit
    Dialga
    Regirock
    Shiny Gardevior
    IV-bred Zangoose(various IVs, ask and I'll give you a list) x4 (and growing)

Let me know if I've managed to catch your interest. ;) And I'm also interested in your Salamence if it's male.

nope not yet keep trying need ev trained pokemon, if you got one im interested

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • can i know it moveset please, and can u trade t 4:00 pm gmt time or 3:30 pm gmt time
    and do you have any other shiny cos my dragonite is lv 68 shiny ev trained and it cant get better moveset than it has

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back